Temperature problem

smitth

Hi, So i have this problem where i run games etc and most temperatures are stable but temp2 on Speed fan goes all the way to 75C

11i20s7.jpg

I use liquid cooling for cpu and 2 fans from the front that drags in air and 2 exhausts on the top that drags the air out of the case.. also the fan on the back where the liquid cooler is it drags in air and out directly thru the exhaust.

EDIT: I think temp2 is the heatsinks on the motherboard. How does one fix this? :)

What motherboard are you using and where is temp2?

What is the airflow like in your case?
If it's the heatsink you should maybe direct more airflow there, but I don't think the heatsinks on Motherboards should get that hot...

Remember to be a good citizen and choose a 'best answer' when your problem has been resolved!

(that way people know when a problem's been resolved)

does it go up to that temp when under high load or just when at idle or web browsing? My gigabyte mobo goes up too 75C when under high load for long time periods. And in cpuZ how are your volts?

Yea this is under heavy loads it goes up to these temperatures

My volts? I have everything at factory settings

Try to test the system again in speedfan, but also monitor it with other tools like hwmonitor and real temp. You could also check in your bios for temps.
57-60 degrees isn't an alarming temperature as far as I know and looking at the other components it could be an error as well.

Tools are never 100% accurate, don't panic just jet :P

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

Apperently swapping some fans around did it! I've been gaming for a hour or so now and the temp is stable at 52C.. (still the highest temp but still) its way better than 70!