What's folding

Go to solution Solved by Wano97,

So you probably guest it I have ZERO idea of what is folding, could someone nicley and in non-floding langue?

http://folding.stanford.edu/

So you probably guest it I have ZERO idea of what is folding, could someone nicley and in non-floding langue?

You take one half of your shirt, grab the one end. Then slowly and carefully pull it over top the other end. You have just folded your shirt in half. Congrats, you now know what folding is.

My Rig :  Case: Cooler Master HAF X ,Motherboard: Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H,PSU: Seasonic SS-750KM3,Processor: Core I7 4770k (overclocked 4.7ghz),Cooler: Corsair H100i, GPU: EVGA GTX 780 with acx cooler, RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 16gb DDR3 1600 (overclocked to 2000mhz), HDDS  Samsung 840 EVO 250 gb SSD , Western digital  2tb 7200 rpm 64mb cache, Old 1tb laptop drive I had , 320gb for os backup daily, 80gb external for weekly backups,Drives 2x Lg Blu Ray burner WH16MS40,MISC: Tp-Link dual band wireless card, Logitech g510s, Razer Deathadder 2013, Acer G236HLBbd 23" monitor, Old tv I had 23" for secondary monitor, old 32" samsung tv third monitor

You take one half of your shirt, grab the one end. Then slowly and carefully pull it over top the other end. You have just folded your shirt in half. Congrats, you now know what folding is.

I tought the computer folding, that of what you guys are talking here

Computing data for research facilities and universities with your PCs hardware, basically.

Okay, thanks, now I know, probably will give folding a try