It's a mess, and I know the scotch tape is awful, bahah

berderder

*Specs of image same as in my signature

post-116259-0-94343700-1408994363_thumb.

ASRock B550M PG RIPTIDE       Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4             TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB NVME SSD

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X                   Antec DF700 Case                                 MSI Radeon RX 580 4 GB ARMOR OC

Why isn't the PSU in yet?

Why isn't the PSU in yet?

Man, I made the bad choice of not researching the appropriate case for my new motherboard (MSI Z77A-G45) and tore out the optical drive and mechanical drive slots to make it fit.  Now, there isn't really a lot of room for the PSU either, so it's hovering on the remaining wreckage that was my optical drive/mechanical drive slot.  This is unfortunately how I've been running my PC until I get a new case 0_0

ASRock B550M PG RIPTIDE       Corsair Vengeance 16 GB DDR4             TEAMGROUP MP33 1 TB NVME SSD

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X                   Antec DF700 Case                                 MSI Radeon RX 580 4 GB ARMOR OC

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Wires are a bit messy.

This is pretty much my frist build....hahah.  I mean, my friend had put it together, but I replaced the motherboard and the stock fan.  Had to swap out the thermal paste for the GPu and CPU a bunch of times, too :P

Eh, could be worse. Just get a new case and make it up properly :P

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Finally someone on this forum with a Z77G45 like me ! How does the brown pcb of hell looks like bruh

Well... Could be worse...

Aim high, hit low. - Oliver Guy (Me)

If you can't make it good, at least make it look good. - Bill Gates

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former. - Albert Einstein

Finally someone on this forum with a Z77G45 like me ! How does the brown pcb of hell looks like bruh

I am not familiar actually!  I am still pretty new to all of this. 

Well... Could be worse...

Bahah

Finally got the case :P

http://imgur.com/BCmSgMr

Finally got the case :P

http://imgur.com/BCmSgMr

Nice

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it