If you had to buy pre built desktops....

Lenovo is the only OEM company I have respect for, so I would buy from them if I absolutely had to. I would stay away from anything Dell or HP though.

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

Either Cyberpowerpc, Xoticpc or Maingear.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

Alienware or Apple. I'm sorry, but Alienware for the power and Apple for the free iOS programming and I just like OSX's interface. Sorry not sorry.

Razer Blade.

And maybe a Mac?

Unless you're buying a web browsing/office PC, the offers are a joke. Like HP's "gaming PC" with i7 4770(non K) and GTX 745... in that case, I'd rather have no PC. 

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

Yeah, very reliable, my iMac g4 is going strong, no problems whatsoever, even after I installed and uninstalled OS's multiple times.

Yeah, I'd like to see a PC tower from 2001 (they didn't even make all-in-ones) still in perfect condition, with all its original parts working. Mine is still used as a. Spotify/LTT machine. Most PC laptops didn't even come with WiFi back then, let alone desktops! Apple was one of he the first to drop floppy disks and only use CDs, and one of the first to bring WiFi to the market. Same for USB!

Yeah, I'd like to see a PC tower from 2001 (they didn't even make all-in-ones) still in perfect condition, with all its original parts working. Mine is still used as a. Spotify/LTT machine. Most PC laptops didn't even come with WiFi back then, let alone desktops! Apple was one of he the first to drop floppy disks and only use CDs, and one of the first to bring WiFi to the market. Same for USB!

Yeah I use mine to stream music, I love those speakers.

I also use it to draw on my drawing tablet. I don't have a WiFi card in it, but I use Ethernet. It still does stuff at a reasonable pace, faster than some of our old laptops

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Overclockers UK

Cyberpower PC

Digital Storm

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

That ASRock M8 looks like a sick barebones PC... and it's sort of "prebuilt"...

I'd put a GTX Titan in there and a 4970K and then name it "the loli with the huge gun"

is this in a dystopian totalitarian society where people are forbidden from building computers or are we actually recommending products?

MSI (laptop)

PCCG pre built (desktop)

ASUS ROG (laptop)

I'd buy a pre-built PC from myself, I sell them pretty cheap to people like myself. 

CPU: i7 - 2600kGPU: GTX 1070Mobo: intel somethingRAM: Corsair XMS3 @1600Mhz (8GB)SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB. HDD: WD Green 1TB . Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO Monitors: LG 25UM65-P and Benq 2200HD Keyboard: Corsair vengeance K70 FPS Red switch. Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core. Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

Yeah I use mine to stream music, I love those speakers.

I also use it to draw on my drawing tablet. I don't have a WiFi card in it, but I use Ethernet. It still does stuff at a reasonable pace, faster than some of our old laptops

The speakers on mine have the cups torn away from the flaps :( I got it like that. I can't fix them, I might buy a new pair in the future- everyone says they're really powerful for their size. I have to use the internal ones, which are tinny and even play the boot chime with no bass :lol:

The speakers on mine have the cups torn away from the flaps :( I got it like that. I can't fix them, I might buy a new pair in the future- everyone says they're really powerful for their size. I have to use the internal ones, which are tinny and even play the boot chime with no bass :lol:

I didn't know there were internal ones

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I didn't know there were internal ones

Is a tiny one inside. Unplug the Apple ones, and play a song. It can get pretty loud, but it sucks. The lowest-end model didn't come with any Pro Speakers, so they built in one in all models.

Is a tiny one inside. Unplug the Apple ones, and play a song. It can get pretty loud, but it sucks. The lowest-end model didn't come with any Pro Speakers, so they built in one in all models.

Ah.

Yeah, mine came with everything, speakers, mouse, keyboard, even a wacom drawing tablet.

Came with tons of os disks and other disks to, Photoshop 7, word, and more

For me it has to be Digital Storm. God damn I wish I could order one of their pre-built systems.

Origin PC seems a bit overpriced. Alienware isn't that bad of a choice also

Spoiler

Ah.

Yeah, mine came with everything, speakers, mouse, keyboard, even a wacom drawing tablet.

Came with tons of os disks and other disks to, Photoshop 7, word, and more

Mine came with all that (Kb/m, original software DVD pack, even the original box and speakers), but the speakers are toast.

I'd go without, you bunch of sell outs! You should be banned for posting a pre-built! :angry:

Yet another misuse of the word sell out :(

I find that Dell and HP workstation grade systems do have quite some quality behind them (They got quite some severe abuse at schools and still function quite well). I would buy a Dell Precision M2800 if I had the money to buy ^_^

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

I would buy the most expensive MSI laptop because why not?

CPU: AMD FX-8120 | CPU Cooler: Thermaltake Contac 30 | Motherboard: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3 | Memory: Kingston 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1333 | Storage: WD 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7870 | Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-I | PSU: Thermaltake Black Widow 850W

Yet another misuse of the word sell out :(

Yea, in a forum about custom hardware and tweaking to ones hearts content and a thread starts on how buying a canned computer. Ironic!

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

apple or digitalstorm

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

siemens 

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016