If you had to buy pre built desktops....

Apple

HP Workstations

Dell Workstations 

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

Have you turned off vt-d? because after restarting my hackintosh 50 times and putting in different boot commands that turned out to be the whole problem after all. If not tell me what you are running into, I might be able to help.

It's an AMD rig and I don't have access to a mac so everything is really just butchered together :S Not going to mention anything else incase it's against the CoC though :/

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

Apple is the only company I trust to deliver great build quality, high-quality parts, and an overall coherent experience.

Pity they use the same parts as any other manufacturer.

Pity they use the same parts as any other manufacturer.

Not always. For displays especially, they test each one, and outright reject any with issues.

MSI, Acer, Lenovo, Qube, Xitrix (even if their keyboards and mice are complete shit), Apple (if I really have to buy from them)...

Not always. For displays especially, they test each one, and outright reject any with issues.

And yet they use standard Seagate Barracuda hard drives for storage.

And yet they use standard Seagate Barracuda hard drives for storage.

Yes, because they're reliable. My dad just bought a new Dell desktop, and of all things, it came with a Hitachi Deskstar :o

Apple doesn't make their own drives, because they source them from other companies- as with most of their parts. But the parts they choose are known to be reliable.

I really want that Apple mac round cylinder black metal container thingie. It looks so cute and round. And if I could stick manjaro linux running the Gnome 3 interface on it...Winner.

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

Apple.   For PCs it looks Like Digital Storm is a real winner. 

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Something MSI. or asus

Corsair C70 | Gigabyte Widnforce R9 280x | AMD FX8320 3.5ghz | Corsair 750m | Gigabyte 990FXA-ud3 | Mushkin 120gb SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1tb | Mushkin 16gb ddr3 1333mhz Ram

Digital storm by far.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Yes, because they're reliable. My dad just bought a new Dell desktop, and of all things, it came with a Hitachi Deskstar :o

Apple doesn't make their own drives, because they source them from other companies- as with most of their parts. But the parts they choose are known to be reliable.

Yeah, very reliable, my iMac g4 is going strong, no problems whatsoever, even after I installed and uninstalled OS's multiple times.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I would buy a Asus ROG or NCIX prebuilt PC , Both people know Wtf they are doing when they make gaming Machines.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

Lenovo. Had lots of good things with my old IdeaCentre. Great machine. Lots of updatability. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I would buy a Asus ROG or NCIX prebuilt PC , Both people know Wtf they are doing when they make gaming Machines.

This ^

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Either a PCCasegear/scorptec made machine (not a custom picked, one of there inhouse machines), an older gen mac pro (not the trashbin), a Dell or HP workstation. And if laptops were included an Aorus X7

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Yep, for me it would be Apple for anything non gaming. If I wanted a gaming machine, the Digital Storm all the way...

Owner of a top of the line 13" MacBook Pro with Retina Display (Dual Boot OS X El Capitan & Win 10):
Core i7-4558U @ 3.2GHz II Intel Iris @ 1200MHz II 1TB Apple/Samsung SSD II 16 GB RAM @ 1600MHz

It's an AMD rig and I don't have access to a mac so everything is really just butchered together :S Not going to mention anything else incase it's against the CoC though :/

oh no it's not going to work on amd unless you take osx tiger or maybe even older, idk when apple switched to intel exactly 

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 v3 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87-HD3 RAM: 16 GB GeIL Dragon 1600mhz GPU: Gigabyte Windforce 770OC 2GB Case: Corsair Obsidian 450D Storage: 1TB WD, Blue, 120GB, munch ssd PSU: 600w Corsair 

Display: aoc tn something, Dell ips U24..  Keyboard: CM storm quickfire xt Brown switches Mouse: Logitech G502, Pricing: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/8CBWjX

I'd go without, you bunch of sell outs! You should be banned for posting a pre-built! :angry:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

oh no it's not going to work on amd unless you take osx tiger or maybe even older, idk when apple switched to intel exactly 

I know there are "certain ways" to do it (modified kernels) but since I don't have a mac to begin with, to swap kernels, I have to do it "pre-changed" versions of the OS which involves... you know, the P word in tech :(

Specs: CPU: AMD FX 6300 Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A DS3P RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB 1866MHz GPU: MSI R9 270 OC edition Case: Sharkoon VS3-S SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HDD: 1TB Caviar Blue PSU: Corsair CX500W

*If I say something that seems offensive, please don't take it seriously, it was most likely meant as a joke/sarcastically*

If I really had to :-(

1. Digital Storm

2. Maingear

3. Komplett

4. NCIX

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz