The Idiot

thekeemo

i don't understand your regret of the psu or is it not 80+ ?

2 monitors and that gpu only for surfing i hope ;) and get 2 displays with same res it will look much better.

also about the small deskspace and asked my smurfs they said to remove the top shelf and put the printer on the floor that way you screens can be more to the back.

go to ikea and buy a shelf for on the wall to put your printer on not that people use this much now.

also fix the fan on your cpu or replace it with cheap one.

the only thing i can see to regret the mobo is the lack of ram slots but you payed to much for what you used it for.

It doesnt come close to 80+ and is very very loud and I never go above 50% use and non-modular

I only use one monitor for gaming the other usually has skype or a browser

DONT TALK ABOUT MY DESK

the fan hasnt done anything for a month

thats why it has regret beside it

the amount of people who think everyone has money to spare for upgrading what needs not upgrading... if it works for him then there's no point throwing money at it, you have all been sucked too far into the PC Master Race Money Pit. (Myself included in that) but saying he should buy a new desk, buying new monitors that are both the same size, is really pointless if it works for his needs

thank you but I still want to upgrade my gpu (sometime)

Looks fine mate, I'd fix that cable management tho, might allow you to put the side case back on with some improved airflow.

I can put the side back on, its not the reason its off

What the fuck is that?! WHAT! THE FUCK! IS THAT?!

my computer/desk/tv/printer YOU MADE ME COMMIT SUICIDE im in the afterlife

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I don't like "not special" builds in Build Log section. :( That's reason od my comment)

I don't like "not special" builds in Build Log section. :( That's reason od my comment)

the special is how good my choice of parts is

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

But I would lukę to see something beautifull not scary... :(

scary-vampire.jpg

• 1 month later...

well... i'm just hoping you're like 13-ish :P

the psu regret i get, it isn't very pleasing to look at, but isn't that big of a deal.
gpu's can be swapped whenever you want and have the money for it, so not a big deal...
the motherboard i don't get... looks nice, seems your system is running great because you obviously didn't touch it after it was put to together :P
just get another fan and that cpu cooler would be running perfectly again (however i would turn that it blows into the rear exhaust)

and yes i could bitch about desk or the 2 different monitors but since everybody else did that, i'm gonna skip :P
i hope you get arround doing some cable management, even out of the build, just tie all those cables together and you will say: this is better. :)

I'm guessing you don't give a shit about what we say, otherwise you would never post this :P

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

well... i'm just hoping you're like 13-ish :P

the psu regret i get, it isn't very pleasing to look at, but isn't that big of a deal.

gpu's can be swapped whenever you want and have the money for it, so not a big deal...

the motherboard i don't get... looks nice, seems your system is running great because you obviously didn't touch it after it was put to together :P

just get another fan and that cpu cooler would be running perfectly again (however i would turn that it blows into the rear exhaust)

and yes i could bitch about desk or the 2 different monitors but since everybody else did that, i'm gonna skip :P

i hope you get arround doing some cable management, even out of the build, just tie all those cables together and you will say: this is better. :)

I'm guessing you don't give a shit about what we say, otherwise you would never post this :P

Its very noisy and not modular

I dont get money from anywhere

it was the only 2011 board for sale in egypt also a ssd has been installed and this computer was actually disassembled in egypt and reinstalled in a new case with a new PSU in canada (what you see now)

its been fixed

I made a video regarding this

done

I do

• 3 weeks later...

I had the same mouse, do you also experience input lag on the middle mouse button?

nope

lol that hand print in the dust on the PSU is priceless :D

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

lol that hand print in the dust on the PSU is priceless :D

its gone now whole thing has been dusted

• 1 month later...

its gone now whole thing has been dusted

We forgive you as long as the cable management is better (that includes in your room those cords running behind your TV to your comp desk look dangerous.

The Vinyl Decal guy.

Celestial-Uprising  A Work In-Progress

We forgive you as long as the cable management is better (that includes in your room those cords running behind your TV to your comp desk look dangerous.

I basically rebuilt the thing now its in a diffrent room too

im going to have to update the topic soon