Samsung Galaxy S3 Network Issues

I have a verizon straight talk. Samsung Galaxy S3 and it is having big network issues.

I was playing a game I believe. I was moving my fingers around a lot during play and out of nowhere, a menu came down. It happened so fast that I pressed a button and closed it b4 I could even see what it was. Afterwards, my Galaxy S3 gave me a notification with an exclamation point that said something like you cannot connect to the network because... and I couldn't see the rest of the notification. Now CERTAIN apps fail to use the network. Clash of Clans claims I'm not connected while HACK EX is totally fine. I can look at fb notifications but I can't like or comment on anything because then it claims I'm not connected. I did a factory reset of my phone and it solved nothing. Perhaps cuz wen I restored it, my settings restored too I think. Please help?? (Btw, my network works fine for other things. Like I'm posting this with my phone.)

Factory reset means everything is wiped entirely. The only thing on it that would remain the same (obviously) is your phone number. 

If you saw settings or stuff on the phone you previously had after you reset it, then you didn't truly factory reset. 

"Rampage IV" - Gaming PC

Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced    EVGA GeForce GTX 980                            ASUS VE278H 27in LED Monitor x 3

ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition         G.Skill Trident X 16GB DDR3 2400Mhz     Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W

i7 4930k - Overclocked @ 4.5GHz     Samsung 850 SSD 250GB x2 RAID 0           Western Digital Blue 1TB

Logitech G930 Wireless Headset      Razer Naga 2012 MMO Gaming Mouse      Logitech G710+ Mechanical Keyboard

"EMCMS-ESXI" - Server

HPZ800 Workstation Chassis           Seagate 4TB NAS Drive x 4 RAID Z           48GB ECC Elpida DDR3 SDRAM

Xeon E5620 @ 2.66GHz x 2             PNY CS2211 240GB SSD                          HP 80 PLUS Silver APFC PSU - 1110W

LSI 9211-8i SAS in IT Mode

Factory reset means everything is wiped entirely. The only thing on it that would remain the same (obviously) is your phone number. 

If you saw settings or stuff on the phone you previously had after you reset it, then you didn't truly factory reset. 

Perhaps if i did the google account restore. it DOES say it restores settings