Gigabyte R9 280X review

As I just purchased a Gigabyte R9 280x, I was wondering what you thought of it, even if you don't or have ever owned one I would just like to hear your thoughts on this card.

post-122068-0-10719500-1408957570.jpg

Not as good as the other trip fan AMD custom coolers out there..

Vapor-X, MSi Lighting are more my style.

If you're happy with it, enjoy :).

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

280x with a Windforce cooler; not much else to say. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I have the 290 and it was really cheap so im really happy. Though the 280x has a blue pcb even though my pc is blue it wouldnt look very good

|| MAELSTROM ||

|| i5 3570K W/ CM 212x @ 4GHz || r9 290 Windforce || Corsair Obsidian 450D || 2tb HDD + 120gb 840 evo SSD || 2x4gb Hyperx Fury Blue

Haha thanks for your word guys! Just wanted to see how many people would reply with " Duhhh artifacts duhh overheating duhh". :D

Haha thanks for your word guys! Just wanted to see how many people would reply with " Duhhh artifacts duhh overheating duhh". :D

that applies to the Asus AMD cards like the 280X 

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.