Project: Red Torpedo

Lozi

You could use the sli bridge that comes with the motherboard, it's grey and much better looking than the orange one yo used. I own a VII Hero as well and it came with a ROG sli bridge.

Great build btw.

Lozi, even though this thread is about your PC build, I must ask: have you attempted to fix your laptop's overheating problem by cleaning the heatsink/fan and reapplying thermal paste?

good choice on GTX 780 I made the stupid choice of going GTX 780 tis and really not much performance gain for 200 dollars extra at the time so I commend u

Wow. Don't quote 20 images to follow up with a one sentence reply. What a huge waste of page space.

That monitor.

#Respect

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

I take the R32 xD

Keep the good work and, WELCOME TO THE (real) PC MASTER RACE :lol:

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Very nice, i like this build.

love what you done with the memory with 2 red and 2 black modules.

Thanks I have ended up with a pretty unecassary amount of ram because of it though which seems to bug people lol

Also. Did you plan on putting the PSU drawing air from the GPU?

No is this a bad thing? Being a noob means all my fans are probably setup pretty dumb.

good choice on GTX 780 I made the stupid choice of going GTX 780 tis and really not much performance gain for 200 dollars extra at the time so I commend u

I really wanted Ti's but I couldn't afford it as it was getting ridiculous without them, even the 2 780's are probably overkill for me anyway to be honest.

You could use the sli bridge that comes with the motherboard, it's grey and much better looking than the orange one yo used. I own a VII Hero as well and it came with a ROG sli bridge.

Great build btw.

I got a black SLI bridge with the board but it wasn't long enough to to clear the fan shroud on the cards so I was forced to use the longer one that came with the cards.

Lozi, even though this thread is about your PC build, I must ask: have you attempted to fix your laptop's overheating problem by cleaning the heatsink/fan and reapplying thermal paste?

Yeah I did all that but it didn't really make any difference, it's fine until you load it up with something strenuous.

That monitor.

#Respect

It's the first time I have had a decent moniter and it is truely awesome!

I take the R32 xD

Keep the good work and, WELCOME TO THE (real) PC MASTER RACE :lol:

I have put this build on a couple forums and somebody always comments on that R32 lol

Thanks I need to spend more time using it now as I have been struggling to find the time, forza horizon 2 on xbox one has taken my pc time for the past couple weeks which I guess is sacrilege on this forum lol

No is this a bad thing? Being a noob means all my fans are probably setup pretty dumb.

It's not ideal, but unless you're getting bad temps on that bottom card it's fine.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Thanks I need to spend more time using it now as I have been struggling to find the time, forza horizon 2 on xbox one has taken my pc time for the past couple weeks which I guess is sacrilege on this forum lol

FINALLY someone that plays Forza!

"an obvious supporter of privacy"