Anyone waiting for 4K IPS G-sync monitor?

Botasky

I just talked to JJ he said that Asus have no plan making 4K IPS G-sync monitor, if anyone of you guys also waiting for 4K IPS G-sync monitor please comment below ,so we can show Asus or other display manufacture that there're demand for 4k IPS G-sync and maybe they'll looking into making it.   

I just talked to JJ 

casual

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

no, dont care about g-sync with free sync coming, and i dont care about 4k since there is nothing i want to watch at 4k and gaming is stupid at this point and in the coming 2-4 years, also i do more TN due to speed for CS go, and others, 60 just isnt enough for me anymore :/

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I'll rather take a 3440 x 1440 ultrawide monitor. Couldn't care less for a G-Sync monitor. 

I'll rather take a 3440 x 1440 ultrawide monitor. Couldn't care less for a G-Sync monitor. 

why would you prefer a 21:9?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

why would you prefer a 21:9?

Because it's like a normal 1440p monitor but wider, games look good on it. 

I just talked to JJ he said that Asus have no plan making 4K IPS G-sync monitor, if anyone of you guys also waiting for 4K IPS G-sync monitor please comment below ,so we can show Asus or other display manufacture that there're demand for 4k IPS G-sync and maybe they'll looking into making it.   

I am, only if its 24" though.

Not everyone have the horsepower to drive high-res screen at 60FPS, G-sync could also improve gaming experience on 3440 x 1440. I would be fine with 3440 x 1440 IPS G-sync, in fact I'll having a hard time picking between the two if they both IPS and have G-sync.  

Looking forward to BenQ's response to the ROG Swift. I'd rather go TN panel 1440p @144hz g sync than 4k IPS @60hz g sync.

Forgive me El Guapo. I know that I, Jefe, do not have your superior intellect and education...

• 2 months later...

I am still waiting and it's really annoying. All I see is one or the other but I just want all of it. If it costs me a grand I don't care because it will last me a long ass time.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I would be interested in such a monitor, if it was under $700.  Perhaps in a year or two.  SLI/CF is pretty much mandatory for 4k.

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build