Nvidia Shield Tablet Problems

Hey guys hoping there are some people here using the shield tablet.
I love it but.... I'm having some problems with it..

1, This is my main problem. When i'm using the tablet it will randomly turn off. No "Shutting Down"message or anything. The screen will randomly go black and its off. Sometimes it wont even turn back on and I have to leave it for awhile, other times the back light will come on but the screen will stay black and some times the shield logo will come up then the screen will go black.

2, Sometimes the screen will flicker. Think I've seen a fix for this, its PRISM? 

3, I know this isn't a problem with the tablet but I've tried two different Ethernet adapters and nothing happens. I've tried one that's straight micro-USB to RJ45 and also USB to RJ45. OTG works perfectly tho. Wondering if someone knew of a video or an adapter they could suggest? 

Don't want to have to return it because I live in Australia and don't know how that'll work.
Thanks for your reply's guys! :)

Have you made contact with Nvidia? 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Have you made contact with Nvidia? 

No, I haven't yet. Was sort of hoping that many people were having the same issue and it was a software problem :/

I'm in Australia were the tablet hasn't been released yet so I don't know if they'll ship it back to me? 

No, I haven't yet. Was sort of hoping that many people were having the same issue and it was a software problem :/

I'm in Australia were the tablet hasn't been released yet so I don't know if they'll ship it back to me? 

Honestly don't think many active users have one but I could be wrong.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Honestly don't think many active users have one but I could be wrong.

Yeahh I agree. Its a shame because Its a great tablet without the issues tho.. hahaha

Yea I am not having any of those issues, try setting the screen timeout to never, then reboot then set it to what ever you want.

And for Ethernet adaptors I have no idea the wireless works great for me

All fixed with a simple factory reset..

As for ethernet adapters I don't get wireless Internet in my bedroom so might buy another wireless router for it. :)