Which AMD Rewards Should I Pick?

Hello.

I got a coupon from my retail store which is a Radeon Bronze Reward which allows me to pick ONE game.

Here are the list and information of those games.

http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/splash

Remember I have Bronze not Silver or Gold.

I am really looking forward to Dirt 3 but I heard that the Games For Windows Live is corrupting game saves.

Is there anyone out there who may have Dirt 3 would recommend it for me? Is it worth it even though it requires a GFWL account?

If not, can you please suggest another game for me (that is not an Indie)?

Thanks!

PS: Just Cause 2 has good reception but does it get boring after a while?

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

Hello.

I got a coupon from my retail store which is a Radeon Bronze Reward which allows me to pick ONE game.

Here are the list and information of those games.

http://www.amd4u.com/radeonrewards/splash

Remember I have Bronze not Silver or Gold.

I am really looking forward to Dirt 3 but I heard that the Games For Windows Live is corrupting game saves.

Is there anyone out there who may have Dirt 3 would recommend it for me? Is it worth it even though it requires a GFWL account?

If not, can you please suggest another game for me (that is not an Indie)?

Thanks!

PS: Just Cause 2 has good reception but does it get boring after a while?

just cause 2 is good but old

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

just cause 2 is good but old

Thanks for the quick reply. Is it worth getting it over the other games?

CPU AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0GHzCooling AMD StockMotherboard AsRock 970 Extreme4RAM 8GB (2x4) DDR3 1333MHz GPU AMD Sapphire R9 290 Vapor-XCase Fractal Define R5 Titanium 

Storage Samsung 120GB 840 EVO | PSUThermaltake Litepower 600WOS Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

Upgrading to - Intel i7 - New motherboard - Corsair AIO H110i GT watercooler -  1000W PSU

I've had no problems with Dirt 3, but apparently it can stutter using autosave on some systems

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

I've had no problems with Dirt 3, but apparently it can stutter using autosave on some systems

No problems with GFWL? No corrupt saves or anything? I'd like to get it but I want to be sure first.

EDIT: Other people said they cannot save the game at all because of this DRM nonsense.

If I were I'd pick dirt 3, dunno about that corruption though. I have just cause 2 I don't play it anymore because to advance the story, you have to get chaos points AND YOU HAVE TO GET SO MANY. It took so long I got bored of it and never went back

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

holy CRAP THOSE GAMES ARE BAD.

lol Yes but they are free...

If I were I'd pick dirt 3, dunno about that corruption though. I have just cause 2 I don't play it anymore because to advance the story, you have to get chaos points AND YOU HAVE TO GET SO MANY. It took so long I got bored of it and never went back

Thanks. I am leaning towards Dirt 3. But do you have to save ONLINE not offline/locally?

lol Yes but they are free...

at least you get free games, i bough my r9 270x off of frys and it wasn't a eligible seller for the amd rewards .

Thanks. I am leaning towards Dirt 3. But do you have to save ONLINE not offline/locally?

I have it on steam and I believe I can do it locally on my drive

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

well AMD Not offering Tomb Raider again ? lol

i pick DiRT 3 And Tomb Raider on my silver awards

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

at least you get free games, i bough my r9 270x off of frys and it wasn't a eligible seller for the amd rewards .

I bought my friend's 760 off Fry's too and I couldn't get watchdogs...

I have it on steam and I believe I can do it locally on my drive

Awesome!

Sold. I am getting Dirt 3 unless someone convinces me otherwise.

Getting it in a few hours, so there are still some time for me to change my mind.

I bought my friend's 760 off Fry's too and I couldn't get watchdogs...

i think that they had watch dogs for free if you bought specifc gtx card there

dirt 3 and just cause seem to be your only choices

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

dirt 3 and just cause seem to be your only choices

I'd get Just Cause 2 on Steam sale so no worries picking between the two.

Also I got a Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel so I am excited for any new racing games in my collection.

Also I got a Logitech Driving Force GT Steering Wheel so I am excited for any new racing games in my collection.

ERMAHGERD A STEERING WHEEL?! PLAY WITH THREE MONITORS

ERMAHGERD A STEERING WHEEL?! PLAY WITH THREE MONITORS

No money :(

No money :(

Oculus rift? Phone cardboard ghetto virtual headset?

adding you to the list of people im jealous of.... (its a pretty long list)

Get Sniper Elite 3, it looks BADA$$ Its is what I got with my silver reward, also I got Thief which is also good as well.

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

Dirt 3 is very good so far. But dammit Windows Live is so annoying. Took me 15mins just to start playing from the beginning.