Ducky keyboards.

I've been trying to find the right keyboard for me and the ducky shine 3 tkl looks pretty good. But it's really hard to find any sellers of this keyboard and when I do it doesn't come in red backlit. Does this keyboard even come in red backlit & brown switches? and if so where can I find it! I live in canda.

your best bet is to look on ebay, but on ebay you can find MANY keyboards like that form other brands, there are SOO many great ones

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

I've been trying to find the right keyboard for me and the ducky shine 3 tkl looks pretty good. But it's really hard to find any sellers of this keyboard and when I do it doesn't come in red backlit. Does this keyboard even come in red backlit & brown switches? and if so where can I find it! I live in canda.

Well, the k70 has red backlit keys with brown switches. I would wait for the re-release though if i were go get it (LED problems as i am sure you know). If you want an amazing quality keyboard with red accents i would say the DAS keyboard 4. Just throwing out some options incase you can't get what you are looking for,