WoW questions

Scratchy1215

where can i get heiritage gear at low levels and whats the best leveling method? i get that i should quest my first toon to 90 but ive played mmorpgs most of my life and i can learn builds while leveling fast.

You can level quickly as a healer or tank by quespamming random dungeons (Available at lv 15), if you're DPS specced it doesn't really matter, you can quest, if you dislike questing just do battlegrounds or dungeons. What is heiritage gear? Do you mean heirlooms by any chance? Those are acquired by lv 90 characters doing HC dungeons or battlegrounds

At the end of the day, do what you like the most. The difference is minimal

I'm assuming you mean heirloom gear, if so, you cannot get it until level 90, so don't worry about it.

Dungeon queueing can be a fast-ish way to level, but the fastest way to level is truly just questing.

If you end up with questions about your class there are websites like icyveins.com that have guides for different classes at max level, and you can get an idea of the classes from them.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

You can level quickly as a healer or tank by quespamming random dungeons (Available at lv 15), if you're DPS specced it doesn't really matter, you can quest, if you dislike questing just do battlegrounds or dungeons. What is heiritage gear? Do you mean heirlooms by any chance? Those are acquired by lv 90 characters doing HC dungeons or battlegrounds

darn and yea probably meant that, the 50% exp boost. i think ill level to 55 and start a death knight since thats a class ive always wanted to play when i seen it come out.

I'm assuming you mean heirloom gear, if so, you cannot get it until level 90, so don't worry about it.

Dungeon queueing can be a fast-ish way to level, but the fastest way to level is truly just questing.

If you end up with questions about your class there are websites like icyveins.com that have guides for different classes at max level, and you can get an idea of the classes from them.

no mob grinding or queing or anything that is faster? took me like 3 hours to get to 10 from walking so friggen much lol

darn and yea probably meant that, the 50% exp boost. i think ill level to 55 and start a death knight since thats a class ive always wanted to play when i seen it come out.

no mob grinding or queing or anything that is faster? took me like 3 hours to get to 10 from walking so friggen much lol

The difference between all methods is minimal, but mob grinding would be really bad, don't do that.

The difference between all methods is minimal, but mob grinding would be really bad, don't do that.

well in that case, which one wont have me pounding my head against the wall and wont have me taking years to 90, questing in mmorpgs imo is the worst way to level besides swtor

also how much data does wow use? i have 14gb a month and dont wanna go over. and if i like wow a lot i can game somedays for 10 hours straight lol

well in that case, which one wont have me pounding my head against the wall and wont have me taking years to 90, questing in mmorpgs imo is the worst way to level besides swtor

also how much data does wow use? i have 14gb a month and dont wanna go over. and if i like wow a lot i can game somedays for 10 hours straight lol

No idea, I guess about 4 GB including updates, but you have addons which shows you the internet traffic. And I find dungeons much more enjoyable, you sit in a capital, you que up and wait until the quepop comes up and do dungeons.

No idea, I guess about 4 GB including updates, but you have addons which shows you the internet traffic. And I find dungeons much more enjoyable, you sit in a capital, you que up and wait until the quepop comes up and do dungeons.

wow thats prettttty low for a mmo O.o. ik runescape uses 200bits/sec at the lowest.. i use net limiter to watch and it doesnt seem to show anybesides like 20ish

wow thats prettttty low for a mmo O.o. ik runescape uses 200bits/sec at the lowest.. i use net limiter to watch and it doesnt seem to show anybesides like 20ish

As I said, I actually have no idea. I never payed attention to it since I basically have unlimited bandwidth

Questing honestly is the fastest way, there are guides you can get, like Zygor Guides, that will make it super fast.

Instancing is second to questing, but still not a terrible method. If you quest right, instancing is slow, if you don't know exactly how to quest fast, then instancing isn't far behind.

Don't grind mobs. Just... don't. It's suppppeerrr slow.

Case: Lian Li PC011-D - CPU: 3900x - GPU: 2080ti Reference - Mobo: Gigabyte - Ram: Corsair 4x16gb 3200MHz - SSD: 2TB Samsung Evo NVME

As I said, I actually have no idea. I never payed attention to it since I basically have unlimited bandwidth

hm ill look into it then.

Questing honestly is the fastest way, there are guides you can get, like Zygor Guides, that will make it super fast.

Instancing is second to questing, but still not a terrible method. If you quest right, instancing is slow, if you don't know exactly how to quest fast, then instancing isn't far behind.

Don't grind mobs. Just... don't. It's suppppeerrr slow.

instancing it is.

also either of u know the /console commands for past ultra graphics? i looked it up but idk all the things u can alter with it and id like to mess around with it

Not even close, haha.

HubXw98.jpg

Not even close, haha.

im talking while playing, not the first download i already have the game downloaded lol

im talking while playing, not the first download i already have the game downloaded lol

How did you download it then? You would have gone over your cap before you even played it?

How did you download it then? You would have gone over your cap before you even played it?

went to my uncles and got all my downloads at once. i have to do it every update or so and its an hour drive to cleveland but better then a 500$ internet bill

Not even close, haha.

HubXw98.jpg

That's not what he asked, he asked how much bandwidth it uses while playing, not for the initial download.

went to my uncles and got all my downloads at once. i have to do it every update or so and its an hour drive to cleveland but better then a 500$ internet bill

Yeah no doubt haha, I don't know how you can live with that cap, that's horrible dude :( I feel bad for you now. I probably use dozens of TBs a month on my network. The only people I know with Data cap's have them on their Smart Phones.

That's not what he asked, he asked how much bandwidth it uses while playing, not for the initial download.

Yeah, he already cleared it up. WoW also downloads the game while you play it now. It's done this for some time now.

Yeah no doubt haha, I don't know how you can live with that cap, that's horrible dude :( I feel bad for you now. I probably use dozens of TBs a month on my network. The only people I know with Data cap's have them on their Smart Phones.

Btw why do you only have 30GB? http://i.imgur.com/ARlTAGF.png

And yeah I know it downloads while playing :P It has been doing that since Cataclysm release

i live a mile out of range of time warner and cant get it because they dont own rights to my road, and the people that do own the rights dont want to give them up yet dont provide internet and verizon is the only option for gaming and they want 120$ per month for 14gigs of internet. so my life is pretty much hell atm. soon as i get a better job ill be getting an apartment

Btw why do you only have 30GB? http://i.imgur.com/ARlTAGF.png

And yeah I know it downloads while playing :P It has been doing that since Cataclysm release

That download was from when I downloaded the game to play it for an hour when I got a free weekend. I haven't competitively played  WoW since the tyrannical season. I just got bored of the game and left.