Ok so what is wrong with people? (Racism in this country)

Cokeman

Ok so I'm sure most of you have heard about Michael Brown. He was the black kid shot by a cop on August 9th 2014.  And people are going crazy that this is some racist thing because a white cop shot him. These people are going around in mobs looting stores and forming riots. How is this racist? This kid robbed a store minutes before the shooting. Then when has was confronted by the cop, he fought back and started punching the cop in the face, while the whole time Michael was trying to pull his gun. The cop had every right to shoot. Assaulting a officer and also trying to pull his gun to shot him, why wouldn't the cop shoot. That cop almost lost his eye. And people are acting like  this is some racist thing. Let me tell you something. The next day in Utah, a black cop shot a unarmed white kid by the name of Dillion Taylor, who he thought had just robbed a convenience store, which he didn't. Now do you see people going around looting stores and forming riots? No. The same thing would apply to the George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin case. If Trayvon Martin was a white guy no one would have cared. So people get way to obsessed with racism these days. So apparently its racist when a white guy kills a black guy and not racist when a black guy kills a white guy.  And we have things like black only dating sites. But if you had a white only dating sites you would have Al Sharpton on the news saying "Oh this is so racist we need to rise up and remove this." Racism has gotten way to out of hand these days. So please people stop with this crazy thinking.

White cop killing black person = racism in most peoples mind.

But isn't that stupid?

Most people don't have a backbone these days, they are too soft and get offended far too easily.

It's pathetic, Racism gets exaggerated to monumental levels these days.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

Holy shit something we can agree on.

Yay

People are very anti-police and can't see round their foolishness

They watch these videos where a guy is being a massive twat waving a camera into some policeman's face, no wonder why the situation escalates. If people actually had respect for the police, then they wouldn't be being a dick and filming them doing their job, which they have to do.

Compatible with Windows 95

Yay

*highfive*

Now I can understand rioting for something you believe is wrong (even though the kid nearly took the cops eye out and robbed a store, no wonder he got shot). But when you start stealing shit during the rioting, you all lose every ounce of credibility during that.

And I can never understand how (some, bordering most, but not all) black people can scream racism at everything a white person does but when it's the other way around it's completely justified in their eyes.

I wouldn't be surprised if this got locked because one of the mods said I was being racist. (Which I'm not I didn't say one racist thing)

the penishead deserved it and he is worth shooting, this is spreading havoc in society which threatens innocents lives and these humanitarian organisations are just up for earning fortune back, seriously they are useless and pointless in most cases imo!

I wouldn't be suppressed if this got locked because one of the mods said I was being racist. (Which I'm not I didn't say one racist thing)

I think you mean surprised, not suppressed.

I could see it getting locked/deleted due to the possibility of it turning into a flame war over Race, or some shizzle.

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

But isn't that stupid?

Black people have been assuming cops were violently racists ever since cops actually were violently racist. Black people are also the most numerous race in jail and in poverty so it's not so far out for them to assume everything is racist, even when it clearly isn't.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Police are corrupt, but you can shoot if you are getting your ass beat

I think there is a big problem in the "black community".  They need to 1. value education more and 2. stop having so much criminal activity

I'm not quite sure the numbers but it was something like:  They make up 13% of the population, but 50% of all crimes  (Maybe that's due to racial profiling from police, but I doubt it could skew the numbers that much)  We're talking about 50%

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

I think you mean surprised, not suppressed.

I could see it getting locked/deleted due to the possibility of it turning into a flame war over Race, or some shizzle.

There's no flame war here (yet), so far everybody (including me btw) agrees that was not racist.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

and throwing flash bangs into cribs with a small child is their right aswell, since the kid clearly didnt respect the cops

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Police are corrupt, but you can shoot if you are getting your ass beat

I think there is a big problem in the "black community".  They need to 1. value education more and 2. stop having so much criminal activity

I'm not quite sure the numbers but it was something like:  They make up 13% of the population, but 50% of all crimes  (Maybe that's due to racial profiling from police, but I doubt it could skew the numbers that much)  We're talking about 50%

Police are not corrupt how can you say that?

There's no flame war here (yet), so far everybody (including me btw) agrees that was not racist.

Yeah, but you know what some people are like..

"Oh, look at this calm thread. I should be a plonker and argue with everyone."

You are correct. This whole thing is out of hand. We just need to let it go and focus on the more important issues. If the roles were reversed than we wouldn't have had this. I know cops who are very good people to anyone. Some are white and some are black. It doesn't make a difference. I have heard of both black and white cops that do things for no apparent reason. We have to remember that everyone is the same as far as what THEY can do. It is up to THE PERSON how they live. Not their skin color. 

racism sells newspapers,

common thug shot buy police: who care about that crap.

Let's completely ignore that most crimes against black Americans happens to be black on black crime. That's too inconvenient for race baiters. The ironic thing is that the people stirring up racial tension are the most racist people on the planet themselves. The truth is one ugly thing to stare at, I wonder how many mirrors Al Sharpton broke in his lifetime.

White on black crime = OMG THE WORST THING EVER!!!111 THE KKK IS ALIVE AND WELL KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE!!!111

Black on black crime = Meh, whatever.

Black on white crime = "..." *media is turning a blind eye because it doesn't want to appear racist*

The real racists are people not reporting the full story whenever they develop.

I'm neither white nor black, I'm calling it how it is with zero bias. Crime is not a racial issue, crime is crime, period.

Nowadays is everything you say racist. When a white guy says soemthing about a black guy it's seen as racist immediately, black guy says something to white guy is not racist. People need to think again, not just listening to dumb people. :/

Police are not corrupt how can you say that?

Are we talking about the same police?  LAPD, NYPD being HUGE examples

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

The sad part is, these race baiting rallies get more support vs Americans demonstrating outrage over the NSA.

Nowadays is everything you say racist. When a white guy says soemthing about a black guy it's seen as racist immediately, black guy says something to white guy is not racist. People need to think again, not just listening to dumb people. :/

What's worse, a word that has to be censored or cracker?

Hilarious.

The sad part is, these race baiting rallies get more support vs Americans demonstrating outrage over the NSA.

Because racism is bad! Our government just likes to plug our rears from time and time again. Daily. But racism!