NEw k70's

spwath

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I think these are old?

The k70 didnt used to come with black aluminnum for mx blues and browns did it?

And there was no gunmetal?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

They've had the K70s with MX blue and brown for quite a while, I've had one with the blue switches for a long time. The gunmetal paint is also pretty nice, that's not new either.

EDIT: I didn't see the black alu at the time, that might be new. But the gunmetal gray is not new at all. :P

The k70 didnt used to come with black aluminnum for mx blues and browns did it?

And there was no gunmetal?

I swear I've seen a video from Linus when he was comparing these to the K95 or something like that. Few months ago.

They've had the K70s with MX blue and brown for quite a while, I've had one with the blue switches for a long time. The gunmetal paint is also pretty nice, that's not new either.

But with the black metal? Before blue and brown just had silver didnt it?

I swear I've seen a video from Linus when he was comparing these to the K95 or something like that. Few months ago.

Maby im hust out of it, not sure

no all old really, well old as in the new k70 and k95 are coming soon

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

Those are the only K70's ever put out.

Those are the only K70's ever put out.

What are you talking about? The old k70 had silver aluminum

They were limited run boards with different finishes. My friend managed to pick up a blue and silver board. It looked nice, but they are mostly all gone now. There are a few stragglers on Amazon, but  the prices are cranked up WAY too high.

What are you talking about? The old k70 had silver aluminum

They make the K70 with silver and black aluminum they where released at the same time.

They were limited run boards with different finishes. My friend managed to pick up a blue and silver board. It looked nice, but they are mostly all gone now. There are a few stragglers on Amazon, but the prices are cranked up WAY too high.

I thought silver was the original?

I thought silver was the original?

Red and black was the original. They put out the other boards as limited edition.

Red and black was the original. They put out the other boards as limited edition.

Hmm, never knew that.

I thought the red and black was a special addition...