SilverStone Raven 05 - Unboxing and Review

Assalamualaikum and greetings people of earth.

"Today is a day of mourning for Malaysia. I, being a flight attendant as well, in the airline industry feel the same way any others

do, if not more. I don't feel any difference between any company. We are still a family in this.

Families and friends have all gathered to remind us of those who has passed. There has been a tremenduous uproar to what has happened. Though I pray that all will be well soon enough.

I still pray for MH370, and may you rest in peace fellow MH17. Though they have moved on, our hearts go with them.

Flight attendants and pilots, they don't die, they fly higher."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nevertheless, life must go on.

Today I bring you another unboxing and review. This time around its the Silverstone Raven 05. A big thanks to Silverstone for giving me this opportunity to review this thing of beauty. 

The sleek black design covers the whole entire chassis and it reminds me of something, bat-like. I am sorry, most of the reviews say the same way, I'm afraid me too. One look and, whoever is a fan of any comic book superhero is sure to identify this one right away. That great 90 degree motherboard mounting is really a nice view to look at. The 2x 180mm air penetrator fans at the bottom are wonderful, though it does come with its noise when at full tilt.

Do not get me wrong, thats not a bat thing... get it? bad / bat? lol nevermind. 

Check out the full video right below and please do like or dislike, comment and subscribe and even share this video if you feel it has been helpful to you in anyway at all. All that, gives a nice pat on the back for me.

Hope you guys enjoy.

Era of The Geeks

If batman built a pc, I know which case he'd use.

hahaha. that is exactly true man.