the war on drugs.

Tocsin_786

so the other day i read that california had to release alot of their low risk (drug related) prison population to make room for more inmates in our country where we have prisoners for da monaayy. 

my question to you guys is. what do you think about the war on drugs (weed, coke, ecstacy. etc.) 

i believe that the war on drugs is bull shit. sure they are releasing the prisoners.... but now what? the life of those "low risk" (no risk in my opinion) inmates is done. there will not be a single place that will hire them. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

It's proven to make things worse. there are too many people in prisons for victim less crimes, de criminalize it and you'll see a drop in crime. 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I believe that we should make every attempt to keep them off the street. I do not, however, approve of how they are going about it...

waste o' tax money

California has money to throw in peoples faces.

Freaking 7.00-9.00% TAX. (Though we have good roads)

Though, we should not throw them out there and expect them to get a job, house, car...

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

(Though we have good roads)

God knows you people need them..

Legalize all drugs.

Haha_no.gif

Though, we should not throw them out there and expect them to get a job, house, car...

yet they are in so much debt.

yup

I feel that drugs should be taken off the streets but the cops target minnows not sharks because the sharks are their bosses the politicians

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

we have over 20% in canada (mid-bracket)

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

yet they are in so much debt.

yup

But we throw it around anyways.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

we have over 20% in canada (mid-bracket)

because you guys have a lot of things funded from the government.

not enough

I think that was his point.

Moreover though legalizing drugs (yes, all of them) would eliminate almost all (if not all) the crime behind it. Also making it easier to get help with addictions would save a lot of lives too. There's a drug remedy for a heroine overdose called Naloxone that's I believe 80-90% effective if used in a certain period of time, but because drugs aren't legal, the antidotes aren't legal either. 

Imagine if we took all the money we tax for fighting the war on drugs, legalize drugs, and put it toward bettering our public health facilities and addiction support. We could save so many lives.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I think that was his point.

Moreover though legalizing drugs (yes, all of them) would eliminate almost all (if not all) the crime behind it. Also making it easier to get help with addictions would save a lot of lives too. There's a drug remedy for a heroine overdose called Naloxone that's I believe 80-90% effective if used in a certain period of time, but because drugs aren't legal, the antidotes aren't legal either. 

Imagine if we took all the money we tax for fighting the war on drugs, legalize drugs, and put it toward bettering our public health facilities and addiction support. We could save so many lives.

the issue comes to having it so that if they are legal, it's basically like the government condoning drugs that truly can destroy people.

the issue comes to having it so that if they are legal, it's basically like the government condoning drugs that truly can destroy people.

Cigarettes can too. The government doesn't condone them, they put enormous warning labels on them.

People that want to ruin their life with drugs will eventually find them one way or another. It's a better solution to legalize them, but educate people on them and make sure the right facilities are in place.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I feel that drugs should be taken off the streets but the cops target minnows not sharks because the sharks are their bosses the politicians

u wot m8

u wot m8

yes I dont approve of the government or drugs

yes I dont approve of the government or drugs

No, I just don't understand what you said. :P

No, I just don't understand what you said. :P

oh, basically I think drugs should remain banned and the reason that they arent going away is because the politicians are being paid off.

actually he (eminem) is the one took drugs in his childhood, do some research and you will find it.

Hence the irony....

yes this was intended 

Why is this in Hot Deals?

Oooooooooooo

Now @Kevinkt's comment makes sense