HELP

TheDream143
Go to solution Solved by Rigg3L,

were there places marked already for screws? or will i have to center all my screws, measure etc?

They are pre drilled holes on the table tob, and the legs already come with screws too. Its a extremely simple process. Easiest thing I've ever built. Lol

Can someone help me out? So I've been plagued with desk after flimsy desk always coming up short and seeming  fail me over and over again. I'm looking for a good sturdy desk , preferably black.  Under $100 would be great, i just want a simple one that would be able too fit two 23 inch monitors, a large keyboard, large mouse mat and still have some room to put notebooks and do hw on etc. Any help would be much appreciated 

have you tried ikea? also try garage sales

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Ikea was a godsend for me, I had a very difficult time looking for a desk myself. Decided to drive to Pittsburgh (nearest Ikea to me - 3 and a half hours) and I could'nt be happier with the results.

96gl5h.jpg

i live in northeastern ohio so driving to the nearest one (Pittsburgh ) would be a no go,  could you give me a link or maybe dimensions? of the desk looks like the perfect desk to me!

i live in northeastern ohio so driving to the nearest one (Pittsburgh ) would be a no go,  could you give me a link or maybe dimensions? of the desk looks like the perfect desk to me!

I did the whole "Build your own Desk" thing they got going there. Its actually pretty cheap. I got the  LINNMON table top, I think the dimensions are 59" by 29" which cost 36 bucks. then I got table legs which were like 15 bucks a piece. All you do is screw them in. Then the monitor stand I built myself, but I modeled it off of http://tinyurl.com/ldenvfl

I did the whole "Build your own Desk" thing they got going there. Its actually pretty cheap. I got the  LINNMON table top, I think the dimensions are 59" by 29" which cost 36 bucks. then I got table legs which were like 15 bucks a piece. All you do is screw them in. Then the monitor stand I built myself, but I modeled it off of http://tinyurl.com/ldenvfl

were there places marked already for screws? or will i have to center all my screws, measure etc?

They are pre drilled holes on the table tob, and the legs already come with screws too. Its a extremely simple process. Easiest thing I've ever built. Lol

Whelp you sold me!, just placed the order for a total of around $60! it was the 59" by 29" and just some simple silver legs haha, thank you so much for the suggestion!