Help Me Pick a PC Case [Medium<->Full<->Bigger Than Full]

Hey everyone. I'm planning to build a PC in the near future. I haven't built one before but that isn't the point of this thread. I am having a bit of trouble choosing a case. Not because I don't like any, but because there are too many to choose from!

Anyway, here are a couple of the cases I have in mind:

NZXT Phantom 820 (White): https://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/nzxt-case-caph820w1

Corsair SPEC-03 (Red): https://au.pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-cc9011052ww

I don't want any arguments on this thread like some of the others Ive seen but I would really like to see what some of you think I should get.

(Note: I'm trying to stick under $260.00AUD For the case)

(Link to build to see if the case is compatible: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/DeadEyeKozi/saved/HbZ9TW )

[Link doesn't work. Here is the build:

CPU Intel Core i7-4790K 4.0GHz Quad-Core $395.00

Motherboard MSI Z97-GAMING 7 ATX LGA1150 $265.00

Memory Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 $215.00

Storage Crucial MX100 512GB 2.5" SSD $279.00   Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM $93.00

Video Card MSI GeForce GTX 780 3GB TWIN FROZR $549.00

Power Supply Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V $189.00

Optical Drive LG GH24NSB0 DVD/CD Writer $22.00

Wireless Network Adapter Asus PCE-AC68 802.11a/b/g/n/ac PCI-Express x1 $108.99

Also, does anyone know where I could get some cheap white cable sleeves for the Corsair 750W ATX12V / EPS12V?

Thanks!

Spoiler

CPU: I7-4790k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA Z97X-Gaming 3 

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866 16GB, (2x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte Geforce G1 Gaming 980Ti 

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (Black/Red) Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracude 7200RPM 3TB 

PSU: Seasonic 750W 80+ Gold

Your build link doesn't work

Those are also two very different cases that you mentioned. The SPEC-03 is a budget case with barely any frills for people that just want a simple mid tower case and don't have that much to spend. The Phantom 820 is a huge full tower with integrated lighting and more than enough room for dual GPUs and watercooling. What size are you looking for?

Your build link doesn't work

Those are also two very different cases that you mentioned. The SPEC-03 is a budget case with barely any frills for people that just want a simple mid tower case and don't have that much to spend. The Phantom 820 is a huge full tower with integrated lighting and more than enough room for dual GPUs and watercooling. What size are you looking for?

I fixed the link to my build. I know that the cases are different although my build is compatible with both. Currently I am leaning towards the Phantom 820 but as size goes, I would like Medium-Large

Spoiler

CPU: I7-4790k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA Z97X-Gaming 3 

Ram: Kingston HyperX Fury Black 1866 16GB, (2x8GB) GPU: Gigabyte Geforce G1 Gaming 980Ti 

Case: NZXT Noctis 450 (Black/Red) Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD, Seagate Barracude 7200RPM 3TB 

I fixed the link to my build. I know that the cases are different although my build is compatible with both. Currently I am leaning towards the Phantom 820 but as size goes, I would like Medium-Large

Nope still broken.

So mid to full tower? Phantom 820 is a lot bigger than a standard full tower...

Nope still broken.

So mid to full tower? Phantom 820 is a lot bigger than a standard full tower...

I'm not sure what went wrong with the link. Posted my build.

Haha, I know! Anyway, are you telling me to get the 820?

Spoiler

I'm asking you what size case you want. Not like medium or large, but actual case sizes. Also, what are you going to be doing with this? No need for a full tower if you're not water cooling or something

I'd say the rosewill blackhawk ultra is hard to beat at your price range, its gigantic, so theres plenty of room for expansion, it doesn't look half bad. But you will need alot of fans to fill it out lol

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811147157

$189.00 USD.

Shipping might be pricey though. Not sure how shipping is in AUS.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

small= mini itx

medium= mid tower

big= full tower

bigger= super tower

I think you were giving the wrong link. Maybe you were using the link in your browser that utilizes the cache so others can't see.