Join my PS4 Destiny Clan/Fireteam :D

Jonathan W

Hello all. I realize the LTT Forums are mostly 1337 Gamers and members of the "PC Master Race", but I also love to game on my PS4 and until Destiny comes to the PC, the PS4 will continue to 1-up my entire collection of games haha.

I am on PSN as Jaydn_Blitz [sounds dumb i know but its just an alias i use on parts of the interwebs] and I have a Clan set up called the Wolves Of Steel [steel Wolf reference for those fellow MechWarrior nerds out there <3]

http://www.bungie.ne...n/Detail/145155

I am looking for friendly people who like to talk a little shit and game until the wee hours of the morning :] 

I live on the East Coast of the USA and I work night time so my only real gaming time is monday night and wednesday night [the nights i dont work] and during the afternoon, like 1pm to 6pm, on any other day.

Requirements:
-Microphone plz for Voice Chat
-Not a *complete* douchebag
-No tryhards please. I'm a casual gamer and tbh, not that great at most FPS titles
-I prefer people to be sober while playing but im not gunna tell you how to live your life lol

Also though it starting to become cold and wintery here on the East coast, I do keep my A/C in the window right next to me while im gaming so..sorry DX

Also I am totally cool with adding people to my friends list and playing non Destiny games [i have an XB360 and XB1 too] Friends make games better <3

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.