Favorite Smash Bros. Charecter and Game

This forum has a very low amount of Smash Bros. content. I thought I would start up a poll. You can choose multiple Characters/games.

Chose your favorite characters and  favorite smash games. It doesn't have to be your main. Also share any Smash Bros. Stories, memorable games, or favorite Smashers.

I once got to face Mew2King. He pubstomped a smash fest I went to. I lost. It was awesome to see him play in person though. The man is a god.

I really liked the early days of Brawl when some of the iconic matches like M2K vs Anther or 9B.

More recently Neon (Lucas), an unknown from Arizona, nearly won Low Tier City 2. Beating out some of the best in the world. With Insane APM and Tech. Watch some of the matches in the link below.  I have never saw more well played, and close games than at LTC2

https://www.youtube.com/user/VideoGameBootCamp/

I myself have played Pikachu and Ness since Smash N64 days. I also play Lucas.

My favorite players are Anther, Mew2king, Neon, and Pink Fresh.

Also What are your thoughts on the new Smash Bros? Have you demoed it yet? What were your impressions?

Link for N64, Marth for Melee/Brawl. Melee is by far the best game in my opinion though.

The last time I played a Super Smash Bros. Game I was tiny. (Maybe 2-4 years ago.) When I played Super Smash Bros. Melee the only character I would choose was Link and because I was so little and I loved Link.

Fox... bet you couldn't tell :3

Fox for melee

Fox, kirby, zelda, Ike, samus for brawl

I like both brawl and melee about the same

OAS || AAS || LLS