Airflow question

Yuval

I have a really wierd setup when it comes to the airflow of my case just wanted to know how bad is it, or good.

Basicly i have 2 140mm fans in the front, no HDD bays covering them on low RPM so they basicly make no noise, intaking.

The wierd part is, there are no dedicated exhaust fans, and no place for air to escape (sort of)

My case is the define R4, with all moduvents installed.

The only places where the air escapes are the top 140mm fan, which is inhabited by a Noctua F12 on my Corsair H60, and my reference 780 Ti, which intakes the are and pushes most of it out of the case. Could include the PSU fan, but it doesn't spin up mostly.

Is this going to be good enough airflow for my system? I think so as most parts don't heat the air within the case much, but directly exhaust the heat out.

:/

Could you post a picture? 

If temps are ok i wouldn't worry to much about it.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

I ran a r4 with just the 2 intakes and the exhaust in the back.  it was fine.  

It had 2 7870's and a cooler master 212 on a amd fx 4100  overall temps were fine even in the summer.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Posted Image

You guys know a software to check cpu Temps with overlay for games, or a really good one?

That's totally fine! Your build won't really get heat, cause only thing making "lots" of heat is GPU.

Another PLUS of your setup is that it doesn't eat dust through random holes in the case ;)

have have a blower style cooler so most the heat that generates is exhausted out the back

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Thanks for the quick feedback! fun part about it that it is completly silent, good to know i can keep it this way without risking anything!

If you need a good something to check your temp on cpu: real temp is a good one

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK RAM: Kingston Beast 8GB (2 x 4GB) SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB HHD Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB GPU Asus GeForce GTX 770 2GB CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 PSU: Corsair RM 550W OS: Windows 8.1 Wireless network: Asus pce-n53 (Broken)