Case Labs Knock Off?

TannerThanU
Go to solution Solved by spwath,

Im in love with the mercury s3 case. But i don't want to spend 300ish dollars on how I want it!

A similar case would be the lian-li PCv359. I love the horizontal motherboard mounting space and I plan on doing a big water cooled build and the whole 9 yard. Is there any alternates to both of these that are up to this quality?

The pc-v359 is a great looking case, I would say that

Im in love with the mercury s3 case. But i don't want to spend 300ish dollars on how I want it! 

A similar case would be the lian-li PCv359. I love the horizontal motherboard mounting space and I plan on doing a big water cooled build and the whole 9 yard. Is there any alternates to both of these that are up to this quality?

Current Build: Desk

My case is my most expensive part

Its Almost 2015 and I don't have an SSD

you pay for quality, 

full aluminium cases arent cheap

aerocool DS cube maybe?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

beer budget with champagne taste....most of us suffer from this affliction. Spend the money because you will be able to use either case for tons of builds and in the long run that is much cheaper. I have owned a couple of caselabs cases and they are amazing, videos dont do them justice.

The pc-v359 is a great looking case, I would say that

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

god how I want the caselabs sth10 magnum

STH10_1__20554.1405399180.1000.1000.JPG?

Dat sexiness.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Save a bit longer and spend the money on the case. Simply put you'll never regret it. 

beer budget with champagne taste....most of us suffer from this affliction. Spend the money because you will be able to use either case for tons of builds and in the long run that is much cheaper. I have owned a couple of caselabs cases and they are amazing, videos dont do them justice.

Don't we all lol, do you think a matx water cooled build would be easy enough in a pc-v359? I think that would be the 'cheap' alternate but if the caselabs case is that much more efficient at water cooling loops then I might just save up.

god how I want the caselabs sth10 magnum

STH10_1__20554.1405399180.1000.1000.JPG?

Dat sexiness.

I like it! but my idea for this build is small matx water cooled!

Don't we all lol, do you think a matx water cooled build would be easy enough in a pc-v359? I think that would be the 'cheap' alternate but if the caselabs case is that much more efficient at water cooling loops then I might just save up.

I think it work

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I think it work

Alrighty thanks for helping me out guys!

Alrighty thanks for helping me out guys!

I've been wanting that case myself, tell me how it is or post review

I've been wanting that case myself, tell me how it is or post review

Definatly!!