Best Liquid CPU Cooler for the i5 4690K

Hey,

I'm going to be building my new PC in around a week, and I'm stuck on which cooler to go for. My Budget is £50, and I'd like to get my CPU up to 4.2Ghz, whilst keeping the temperatures safe and as low as possible.

I've been thinking about the Corsair H55, but I don't know if it's best (looking at reviews)

Any response is welcome!

Thanks,

EDIT: I just saw the Cooler Master Seidon, it seems good, tell me what you think about it? (It's also only £35 on Amazon)

itaroken

Hey,

I'm going to be building my new PC in around a week, and I'm stuck on which cooler to go for. My Budget is £50, and I'd like to get my CPU up to 4.2Ghz, whilst keeping the temperatures safe and as low as possible.

I've been thinking about the Corsair H55, but I don't know if it's best (looking at reviews)

Any response is welcome!

Thanks,

120, 140, 240, 280?

nvm. The Seidon 120M, H55 and H60 are pretty much the only AIO you can get for that price. Go with the H60 or 120M.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

H100i is a good option

120, 140, 240, 280?

nvm. The Seidon 120M, H55 and H60 are pretty much the only AIO you can get for that price. Go with the H60 or 120M.

My case is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, but yes, I think the Seidon seems better, (looking at the 406 reviews, at 4.5 stars)

itaroken

My case is the Phanteks Enthoo Pro, but yes, I think the Seidon seems better, (looking at the 406 reviews, at 4.5 stars)

On your budget, I think so too. You should note though, that you can't expect any crazy low temps. Ideally you want at least a 240mm rad for an OC'ed CPU.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Ok, I'm not going to overclock my CPU asap either, I'm going to probably try it out after a few months when I feel like a little boost and put it to 4Ghz or something...

Anyways, thanks, it's solved.

:)

itaroken

i would say stretch the budget a little bit to 65 and get the x41 kraken off aria pc it has better performance than a h100 cause its a thick rad

i was originally going for the seidon as well but this seemed a better option to me

CPU: i7 4790K-----GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming + MSI GTX 980 TWINFROZR ------MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 7-------RAM: Klevv Genuine 2400MHz-------PSU: EVGA 850W SuperNOVA G2-------CASE: Phanteks Enhtoo Luxe

120mm or 140mm aren't worth it in a big case get a 212 evo

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Seidon 240M, H105, X61, H220X.

Stay away from H100i, very bad mounting problems

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."