Let's make an android game with Unity!

Dude

Hey guys,

I have a dumb idea. It might just work though. In the comments, you suggest one game type, mechanic OR genre and I will try and put it into one horrible Android game which will be released for free. After the game is made, we will brainstorm names. Of course, development won't start for at least 10 days, maybe sooner.

Let's see what we come up with.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Port rogue warrior to android and make dick swear more. Not enough atm.

A platformer featuring Linus or Slick haha

moar cowbell

So far, we have a platforming game featuring Linus or Slick jumping over cowbells. Everytime they jump, they swear in an oddly comical manner.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

So far, we have a platforming game featuring Linus or Slick jumping over cowbells. Everytime they jump, they swear in an oddly comical manner.

I love it! Don't forget to add Brandon.

Followed.

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

LinusKart.  (Like Mario kart, but just with linus media group people instead.)

With DLC

• TinyTomLogan
  • Tek Syndicate
  • Austin Evans
  • NCIX

To avoid potential copyright issues

Wouldn't I be breaking a few copyright laws by selling other companies' shit? NCIX wouldn't appreciate it.

Ok then use these

• TinyTomLogan  use HugeTomLogan
  • Tek Syndicate   use Tek Syndication
  •  Austin Evans    use Austin Bevans
  •  NCIX                 use NCIXXXXXnoscope360headshot
CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

LinusKart.  (Like Mario kart, but just with linus media group people instead.)

I love it! Don't forget to add Brandon.

Followed.

Fuckin' communist hairyball cocksucker start the research and development.

So Linus will be in a kart jumping over cowbells that Brandon deploys while holding Slick hostage as he verbally abuses the both of them. Calling them "Fuckin' communist hairyball cocksuckers".

And don't forget the 1st Boss. It's going to be someone from Fractal Design throwing pies at Linus! :D

No it must be Logan from Tek Syndicate.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

So Linus will be in a kart jumping over cowbells that Brandon deploys while holding Slick hostage as he verbally abuses the both of them. Calling them "Fuckin' communist hairyball cocksuckers".

Pretty much perfect. GOTY any day.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

No it must be Logan from Tek Syndicate.

Logan is last boss. Or at least one of the tougher ones!

Logan is last boss. Or at least one of the tougher ones!

What would Logan's weapons be? Also, question for you all; 2D or 3D?

What would Logan's weapons be? Also, question for you all; 2D or 3D?

2D, Logan would talk them to death or snuggle them with his MAJESTIC BEARD! Or even run them over with his old BMW that he gave away! :D

Could we get @Linus and @Slick to do voicework?

And logan would wield gpus and throw them.

He will throw the reference R9 290s of firy death.

Yes the r9 290s of fiery death sound good.

We must summon @Linus and @Slick so we can get their attention so we have voiceovers!

You can add me in the credits as assisting ideologist. Wink, wink.

Everyone in the thread will be credited.