Xperia Z2 vs Galaxy S5

Ok so, i'm going to be getting a new phone very soon as i just got confirmation that my LG G2 was not able to get fixed or replaced and now have a $500 store credit. I would consider myself a normal user, i barely play games if i were to play games it'd be something simple like "Dont Tap The White Tile" but i'm occasionally on facebook, snapchat and texting, etc. After a full day of hard use my LG G2 would be at 20/35% by the time i get home which is around 4pm. I did my research on these phones and honestly i'm having troubles deciding, apparently the Galaxy S5 has a better colour on the screen, but the Xperia Z2 has an extra 1GB of RAM, then the Xperia Z2 has a bigger battery which also makes it heavier, then its got the front facing speakers which is a good plus. I honestly don't know what to go for... please help me, ive also looked at the LG G3 which is a great phone a 5.5" is a turn off for me ;)

The website i'm looking at is http://www.kogan.com.au

if you see something else on there website that you have had experience with or think will be good for me, let me know :)

also it'd be great if you could tell me why you its better than my other options.

Xperia Z2 for it's beast camera and water and dust resistance! The S5 is alright, but out of the two I'd go for the Z2 hands down. :)

Z2 is much better in most ways, just a bit awkward to hold for some due to the square-ish shape it has compared to the s5

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Z2 is much better in most ways, just a bit awkward to hold for some due to the square-ish shape it has compared to the s5

yeah thats the only thing thats holding me back a bit, the comfort of the xperia z2

The Z2 seems to have a issue with the magetic dock port. It it a great phone, I had it for 2 weeks and now it is RMA.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

yeah thats the only thing thats holding me back a bit, the comfort of the xperia z2

Personally though I would just go with the S5, it has better handling experience and has a removable back cover

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Z2 is awsome if you got a well a large hands personally i like the Z2 design it looks like a giant iPhone

Erm I just went to the store, and @OP, the G3 is actually the same size as the Z2.. Since you know, tiny Bezels

Computer Specifications:

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Lenses: