acrylic tube fittings

so im going to replace my flexible tubing with acrylic, and i just wanted peoples opinions on the different fittings available. i like the look of the normal push in type post-77839-0-48260700-1408609811.jpg 

The compresion type gives me more piece of mind in terms of it not leaking or pulling out for whatever reason, and the ability to remove/replace components easier and with out ruining the o-rings as much, but they dont look quite as nice post-77839-0-97633500-1408610036.jpg

opinions?

thoughts?

post-77839-0-48260700-1408609811.jpg

post-77839-0-97633500-1408610036.jpg

so im going to replace my flexible tubing with acrylic, and i just wanted peoples opinions on the different fittings available. i like the look of the normal push in type attachicon.gifex-tub-3129_4.jpg

The compresion type gives me more piece of mind in terms of it not leaking or pulling out for whatever reason, and the ability to remove/replace components easier and with out ruining the o-rings as much, but they dont look quite as nice attachicon.gifex-tub-1880_2.jpg

opinions?

thoughts?

Bitspower Multi-link fittings! They have all kinds of great looking, high quality hard tubing fittings for all kinds of applications and uses.

Personally. I think thick quality flexible tubing limited to short runs looks great or even better than hard tubing. It's also less hassle. That's me though.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

so im going to replace my flexible tubing with acrylic, and i just wanted peoples opinions on the different fittings available. i like the look of the normal push in type attachicon.gifex-tub-3129_4.jpg

The compresion type gives me more piece of mind in terms of it not leaking or pulling out for whatever reason, and the ability to remove/replace components easier and with out ruining the o-rings as much, but they dont look quite as nice attachicon.gifex-tub-1880_2.jpg

opinions?

thoughts?

I use the Bits power push in's. They are ok, but you have to ensure that the length of the tube can go the base of the fitting, past the second o ring. Once you can deal with that, they are ok to use. They are bit harder to get done correctly over the compression fitting.

Ease of use, go the compression fittings.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.

ex-tub-2651.jpg

The compression fittings look great to me.

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/22807/ex-tub-2651/Monsoon_Chain_Gun_Hardline_Fitting_-_38ID_x_12OD_-_Single_Green_CGH-3812-1-GR.html?tl=g30c703s2231

I wish I had the money to build a good hardline cooling loop. Had a larkooler for a while, hated it. I buy anything else and it's gonna be an h220x

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs