Winnit- custom dynamic libraries are being loaded.

Gears173

So I've had these before but not so many since I removed conduit search etc but I ran a disk check which found errors so I repaired them and I just got another one and windows event log help doesn't really guide me anywhere because it seems to be unknown but this is the message I get...

"Custom dynamic link libraries are being loaded for every application. The system administrator should review the list of libraries to ensure they are related to trusted applications" then it redirects me to the Microsoft website.

I don't know how to check this and the event identification is '11'.

I also get ESENT errors about svchost (3228) instance is unable to read page 100, I'm not sure if these are what's causing my crashes or sata drive problems.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Gears

What has sparked this ? What were you doing to have this caused.? Normally a sfc /scannow can resolve this if not I need to know more about the issue escalation and error code

What has sparked this ? What were you doing to have this caused.? Normally a sfc /scannow can resolve this if not I need to know more about the issue escalation and error code

Well now my windows just freezes, my background goes missing and then it restarts, I think the chkdsk repair fucked everything lol fresh windows inbound

Like minutes after startup which it never used to it would do it like an hour - five hours in, so demoralising