Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury

At 5:02, it was suggested that scrolling up and down was not in the keybinding options. You are actually able to bind scroll up and scroll down in the LGS software (my G500S supports it unless they disabled it) by clicking on the key that you want to modify and press "Edit Command". Click on the "Multi Key" option, and right click in the black box where the commands display, go to "Insert Mouse Event", "Wheel", and there are three options: "Forward", "Backward", or "Click". But if you just want to just bind the scroll action, you would have to press start recording, type in anything, and delete all the commands that you just made in order to unlock the OK button.

I believe he was talking about being able to bind something else to the scroll up and down. Like, to use Lukes reference to donger raising in twitch chat, when I use the mouse wheel scroll up it will spam "Raise your dongers" and if I wanted to lower said dongers I could use the mouse wheel scroll down. Not have a different key mimic the scroll wheel.

As a side note, whomever edited the video. "<" is "less than" where as the ">" you used, means "greater than". I know you did it on purpose to give ultra detail oriented software testers like me something else to do while watching the video. I appreciate it. Thanks.

IMO, G402 and G502 are easily the best gaming mice of 2014. Anyone agrees wif me?

While its not new for 2014, my G600 with 90 programmable buttons per application is what I will be sticking with until something with even more comes along.

• 2 weeks later...

You really need to be testing the acceleration claim out on all ranges of the Sensors DPI. not just one.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

You really need to be testing the acceleration claim out on all ranges of the Sensors DPI. not just one.

Who is this in reply to. Also since the Mose goes in 80dpi steps if I recall correctly have fun and with that.

"...for those of us with our computers in our ROOM."  <--- sounds like a guy who still lives at home with mom.  Nobody on their own calls their bedroom their room.  BUSTED! 

• 2 weeks later...

I just wanted to say that this video is what pushed me to start lurking the forums a bit. The work with testing the sensor was fantastic, and it'd be awesome to see an expansion of that to some sort of standardized test for future ones.

Great stuff.

My G402 came on wednesday. I have some of my thoughts on the mouse in this thread http://goo.gl/zlxbR4 with more to come.

TheNewLogitechG402.jpg