What Do You Think?

Sherako

Signature says it all, just got mm200 but not adding to signature. Can it run BF4 Ultra 5760x1080. I've never gamed cause last GPU was a 620... The Intel graphics gets like 30 more FPS on Minecraft, but cant do low 480p 30fps... Also LFG, BF4, Garry's Mod. Must have decent mic (Not that hard guys!) Message on LTT, Xbox, Skype, Steam, Origin etc. And should I swap out the stock fans that came with the Air 540? Im getting about 30C Minecraft, but I'm getting 880...

I trip to make the fall shorter

LOL

you seriously think we know anything about the 880? xD

It doesn't freaking exist yet...

But most likely no, you will not be able to run 5760x1080 ultra. You will need at least 2 880s to do that (based on previous performance increases between generations)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

the 880 is almost certainly not going to have 8gb of memory.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

LOL

WE can tell you about the 870 however...

the 880 is almost certainly not going to have 8gb of memory.

lol I just saw that xD

On a serious note the gtx 880 looks like it will be about the same as the 780ti assuming the recent "leaks" are correct.

WE can tell you about the 870 however...

Ok prove the GTX870 exists.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

On a serious note the gtx 880 looks like it will be about the same as the 780ti assuming the recent "leaks" are correct.

Leaks are just assumptions. We can make our own assumptions based on the performance increases between generations in the past.

The 770 = 680 and the 760 = 670

So theoretically the 870 = 780 and 880 = 780ti/titan black

And a 780ti/titan black cannot run BF4 at 5760 ultra. These are all assumptions though, nobody knows anything.

Spoiler

Its a mobile GPU. These have nothing to do with desktop graphics cards.

They are usually released a generation ahead of time. Which is why there is 870m and 880m mobile GPUs.

Spoiler

Its a mobile GPU. These have nothing to do with desktop graphics cards.

Its a 780m and a GTX780 for desktops performs a lot better than this.

How does a 780m prove the GTX870 exists...?

link was wrong 

Leaks are just assumptions. We can make our own assumptions based on the performance increases between generations in the past.

The 770 = 680 and the 760 = 670

So theoretically the 870 = 780 and 880 = 780ti/titan black

And a 780ti/titan black cannot run BF4 at 5760 ultra. These are all assumptions though, nobody knows anything.

Like I said what I/we know at this point is all based on speculation and "leaks". But in the past they ave generally been pretty close this close to launch. :)

Not proof but we all know it's coming in Q4. 

http://www.guru3d.com/news-story/possible-geforce-gtx-870-specs-and-benchmark-leaked.html

This is to what I was referring.Probably not reliable but still...

Like I said what I/we know at this point is all based on speculation and "leaks". But in the past they ave generally been pretty close this close to launch. :)

Exactly. So it's not like we can tell him what fps he will get since there are no benchmarks. But its pretty obviously that a single GPU will not run 5760 ultra.

Spoiler

link was wrong 

I edited my post ;)

Spoiler

Exactly. So it's not like we can tell him what fps he will get since there are no benchmarks. But its pretty obviously that a single GPU will not run 5760 ultra.

No but you can extrapolate from the information we have to get a decent estimate. :)

LOL

But most likely no, you will not be able to run 5760x1080 ultra. You will need at least 2 880s to do that (based on previous performance increases between generations)

Oh yeah, 2xAA/ No AA lol forgot to say that, Linus said it himself: I don't need AA in the beginning of his AA vid

I trip to make the fall shorter

Oh yeah, 2xAA/ No AA lol forgot to say that, Linus said it himself: I don't need AA in the beginning of his AA vid

Still no. Even with AA off, you won't be able to do ultra. And probably not high either.

Spoiler