Luxury Case Decisions

spwath

OK, now i want a Luxury case. Get that. All metal, great build quality. Here are the options:

A: Entho Luxe. Priced at  150 USD, its nice and cheap, and RGB lights, yeah. 

B: Entho Primo. 240 USD, brushed aluminum instead of sandblasted (looks better, but stains), lighting, large, nice.

C: Silverstone ft04. 230 USD, sandblasted aluminum, gorgues, front panel door with that great curve, look amazing!

D: Lian li PC-A76. 225 USD, all brushed aluminum, even sides. No window, so i would have to make one. Cool lock, but restricted. Lian Li PC-7HX

ELian Li PC-7HX. 125 USD, all brushed, even sides. No window, idd make one. Not restricted.

F Silverstone tj04-ew. 144 USD, brushed front, great looks.

G: Silverstone ft05, unkown price, hasnt come out. sandblasted, great cooling.

Now, i would like quality opinions. Not "ooh just get the corsair ---" 

People that know quality cases. Such as @Faa and others.

Also, sugest any other avalible in US for under 250 USD

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I would say MAGNUM SMA8, but it's very very expensive ): 

Not a big fan of caselabs styling, and i prefer to keep it under 250 USD

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

both enthoo will do

if you really like the primo that much more and you think its worth the extra 90 bucks (which i think it does), id go with that

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

both enthoo will do

if you really like the primo that much more and you think its worth the extra 90 bucks (which i think it does), id go with that

I wish the PRIMO led was rbg, but actualy blue fits my scheeme

Get an H440...

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Get an H440...

Exactly what I didn't want people to say.

Luxury case. Luxury.

Exactly what I didn't want people to say.

Luxury case. Luxury.

Under $250 though?

The H440 has won a few design awards. I think it's one of if not the best case on the market right now, period.

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Under $250 though?

The H440 has won a few design awards. I think it's one of if not the best case on the market right now, period.

Yeah.

H440 is comprised of plastic. I dont want plastic.

OK, now i want a Luxury case. Get that. All metal, great build quality. Here are the options:

I'd go for the cheaper enthoo, it has great quality at a good price and, well, rgb lights!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Wow, this goes beyond my knowledge. I wold have just said 900D :3

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

Wow, this goes beyond my knowledge. I wold have just said 900D :3

Yeah, thats cheap and plasticy.

I'd go for the cheaper enthoo, it has great quality at a good price and, well, rgb lights!

Yeah, idk tho, i really like the brushed, but i dont know if i 90$ like it

Yeah.

H440 is comprised of plastic. I dont want plastic.

Get an 800D

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Get the phanteks enthoo primo if you need the space or the luxe If you don't.

There is a reason why hardwarecanucks made it the case of the year :-) I'm going to get the primo next month, looking forward to it.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Get an 800D

Thats an option, thats from before corsair whent badd

Get the phanteks enthoo primo if you need the space or the luxe If you don't.

There is a reason why hardwarecanucks made it the case of the year :-) I'm going to get the primo next month, looking forward to it.

I dont need the space, but i like the looks better.

I dont need the space, but i like the looks better.

Phanteks has really made some solid cases lately. Both of them are great option.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Phanteks has really made some solid cases lately. Both of them would be great.

Yeah. i Just dont know if they are up to silverstone/lian li quality.

Yeah, idk tho, i really like the brushed, but i dont know if i 90$ like it

It all depends what you want. Better to spend 90$ than not spend them and regret it for all the years you'll use this case. If you really want the brushed, go for it.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

It all depends what you want. Better to spend 90$ than not spend them and regret it for all the years you'll use this case. If you really want the brushed, go for it.

Yeah. I regret my red phantom 410

Yeah. i Just dont know if they are up to silverstone/lian li quality.

Hardwarecanucks said the quality was good, which is also what I have seen other reviewers say.

Hardwarecanucks said the quality was good, which is also what I have seen other reviewers say.

I do trust harwarecanucks more than others, more than linus.

Yeah. I regret my red phantom 410

nzxt is know for making plastic cases. Though the IO light is cool ;-)

nzxt is know for making plastic cases. Though the IO light is cool ;-)

The 410 doesnt have that. So its just ewwww

I do trust harwarecanucks more than others, more than linus.

Yup. I always go for hardwarecanucks when I'm looking into cases. Linus kinda disappointed me with his 450d review.

Yup. I always go for hardwarecanucks when I'm looking into cases. Linus kinda disappointed me with his 450d review.

All corsair cases