Questions. Mu first water cooling loop.

Hello.

I ordered parts for my water cooling and i would like to know your opinions about it. I have a few questions too. I read a lot an still I am not sure about couple of things. This loop is only to cool my cpu FX 8320 and my MOSFET because I have cheap mobo with only 4+1 power phase asrock extreme 4. I will cool my MOSFET too because it is freaking hot and its throttling by changing my cpu voltage to 0,9 and 7 multipler. Here are my parts:

Pump: MCP 655-B

Cpu block: EK supreme HF + nickel

Radiator: EK XTC 280

Coolant: EK red

MOSFET block: EK Asus 3a + backplate

Res: EK pumpres combo 140

Fans: 2x Thremalright TY-141 (push)

Now lets start with some questions :)

1. I still dont know how loud is my pump. Its running with something like 3,5-4 setting (thats what i read). Will i hear my pump with my fans spining max 1000rpm?

2. I cant find anywhere how much heat will generate this mosfet block. Will it be something like 40W or 80W or should i just ignore it?

3. Will this 280 rad be okey with fans on 800-1000? (With some normal Delat T xD, less than 15? I think its pretty good) I am not planing to OC hard. But even so what my calculations give me (with some extreme voltage for my worst case scenerio with OC) 125*(5100/3500)*(1,55/1,3375)^2 = 245W this is ridiculous voltage and clock but its theoretically how much heat can it generate.

4. This question is not about water cooling but i cant fing answer anywere. I will water cool my MOSFET but my chokes and capacitors are hot too. Should i add some radiators (i have some from my graphic card cooling) on chokes and on capacitors? I know it will not damage chokes but is it safe to put thermal pad on capacitor and a little radiator on it? Capacitors temps are something like 75°C, i think it is hot.

5. The only place where i can place my radiator is on top of my case. I have to destroy my case (its very old case 6-7 years old) and its not optimized for many fans. My PSU is still on top :). I will just make a huge rectangle hole to fit my radiator and mount it somehow xD. The question is about fans. I only have 2 80mm (my case capabilities) to intake air to my case they run on max 1000rpm. Should i take my fans on radiator to push cold air from outside the case and throw it to the case or should i take the air from the case (then i will have huge negative airflow) but i will not push hot air (heat from radiator) to my case. I cant afford new case unfortunatelly ;)

6. And the last one :) I bought used cpu block it need a cleaning. I know that lemom juice or ketchup is good option but this is nickel this will not do. Can u recommend something else or some link to guide? ;)

Ufff. Thats a lot of questions with so terrible english phrases ;) sorry about that and thanks for any help. I read a lot about water cooling, radiators pumps, i watched tons of videos with guides and tips but there is so much to learn ;) and i think you guys can help me with this