wich 780ti is the best?

Naeem

So title explains it all.

Wich gtx 780ti is best in:

Single card

and 

2 cards.

thanks for helping out! :D

EVGA Classified Kingpin edition with ACX cooler.

Are you water cooling or air cooling?

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Air

I'd go with the Asus matrix, MSI twin Frozr or the EVGA classified then.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

So title explains it all.

Wich gtx 780ti is best in:

Single card

and 

2 cards.

thanks for helping out! :D

Best cooling? performance?

Single card cooling: Gigabyte/Asus

Single card Performance: You could ask a billion people and still end up with scattered results. Not to mention the variables. A water cooled GPU will perform better because you can usually push them further. Out of the air coolers though it's still kinda close to call, they'll all perform about the same (as long as you aren't comparing OCed cards with cards that have stock clocks). 

Dual card cooling: EVGA Reference for cases with poor airflow (Gigabyte/Asus/EVGA ACX for rotated motherboard designs (like the Raven cases) or cases with great airflow)

Dual card performance: Again, much like single card performance, there's not one specific card that's completely better. However, I've seen a few people recommend a reference PCB for SLI. As long as you go with one that uses high quality components (Asus, EVGA, MSI, ect...) then you'll be fine. 

Best cooling? performance?

Single card cooling: Gigabyte/Asus

Single card Performance: You could ask a billion people and still end up with scattered results. Not to mention the variables. A water cooled GPU will perform better because you can usually push them further. Out of the air coolers though it's still kinda close to call, they'll all perform about the same (as long as you aren't comparing OCed cards with cards that have stock clocks). 

Dual card cooling: EVGA Reference for cases with poor airflow (Gigabyte/Asus/EVGA ACX for rotated motherboard designs (like the Raven cases) or cases with great airflow)

Dual card performance: Again, much like single card performance, there's not one specific card that's completely better. However, I've seen a few people recommend a reference PCB for SLI. As long as you go with one that uses high quality components (Asus, EVGA, MSI, ect...) then you'll be fine. 

Thanks for helping thinkg about getting EVGA SC ACX for now just 1 and within a year get a 2nd one ill buy the carbide 500R case aswell do you think it has good enough airflow for 2 cards?

Thanks for helping thinkg about getting EVGA SC ACX for now just 1 and within a year get a 2nd one ill buy the carbide 500R case aswell do you think it has good enough airflow for 2 cards?

It should be fine, especially with the motherboard you've picked. It would be a good idea to have a pressure optimised fan (more direct airflow than air flow optimised fans) blowing air through the cards (remove the top HDD bay) and removing the PCI covers between the cards can help as well.