Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II case

obelix

i watched the £1500 gaming rig linus did on youtube he used  the Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II case  with the h100i cpu cooler but will this cooler fit into a Cooler Master Stryker CM Storm as it's more better looking case and it,s a full tower instead of a mid tower

Get a real case. Something from Corsair or Fractal Design or BitFenix. I find that the Coolermaster cases are either flimsy, tacky or a mix of the two.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

can you suggest a full tower that the h100i would fit in

i watched the £1500 gaming rig linus did on youtube he used  the Cooler Master CM Storm Scout II case  with the h100i cpu cooler but will this cooler fit into a Cooler Master Stryker CM Storm as it's more better looking case and it,s a full tower instead of a mid tower

It should fit up top just fine in the Stryker :) There are others who have the same setup. If you like the style, then go for it!

Get a real case. Something from Corsair or Fractal Design or BitFenix. I find that the Coolermaster cases are either flimsy, tacky or a mix of the two.

Could you clarify what exactly you mean "real case", please? Subjective opinions on looks aside.

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

It should fit up top just fine in the Stryker :) There are others who have the same setup. If you like the style, then go for it!

Could you clarify what exactly you mean "real case", please? Subjective opinions on looks aside.

CoolerMaster cases look like something a console peasant would choose for their first PC case. Tacky and pricey in nature.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

CoolerMaster cases look like something a console peasant would choose for their first PC case. Tacky and pricey in nature.

The conept of "tacky" is very subjective, though. People have different preferences in terms of visual design.

Also, we have cases of many different visual designs. Some are more of the "gamer" style (ie Trooper or Stryker), some are simple (ie N200 or Elite 110), and others are just something entirely different (ie HAF XB EVO or HAF Stacker). Pricing varies across the board, as we have the range of the Elite 430 going for about $30 right now on Newegg all the way up to the massive Cosmos II ultra tower in excess of $300 with a ton of options in between :)

Cooler Master USA representing! Looking for help? Head to the CM Fanzone to get in touch with the Customer Support team!

The conept of "tacky" is very subjective, though. People have different preferences in terms of visual design.

Also, we have cases of many different visual designs. Some are more of the "gamer" style (ie Trooper or Stryker), some are simple (ie N200 or Elite 110), and others are just something entirely different (ie HAF XB EVO or HAF Stacker). Pricing varies across the board, as we have the range of the Elite 430 going for about $30 right now on Newegg all the way up to the massive Cosmos II ultra tower in excess of $300 with a ton of options in between :)

oh shit, you're a CM bro. My apologies, I thought you were a mere fanboy. This is awkward. But as long as I can be honest now, I think it would be badass if Coolermaster would release a reasonably priced case with a load of nice features and no tacky add ons like obnoxious blinking LEDs everywhere and flashy "gamer" logos.

Anyway, do you guys have any silent AIO coolers that still perform well and are under £100?

i been looking at many full tower case i'm loving the stryker so think i have to stick with it

My Storm Scout II is wonderful. I personally don't think it's flashy, it's got some LEDs and that's about it. It's not as elegant as some others, but I'm fine with that. Saying that CM cases aren't 'real' is a very subjective opinion. 

CoolerMaster Storm Scout 2 Black - Intel Core i5-4570 - CoolerMaster Hyper TX3 Evo - Sapphire Radeon HD7950 - Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB - ASRock Fatal1ty H87 Performance - Seagate Baracuda 1TB HDD - Sandisk SSD Plus 240GB - Seasonic G-550 - BenQ GW2255 21.5" LED Monitor

2016 MacBook Pro 13" - Google Pixel

My Storm Scout II is wonderful. I personally don't think it's flashy, it's got some LEDs and that's about it. It's not as elegant as some others, but I'm fine with that. Saying that CM cases aren't 'real' is a very subjective opinion. 

any change of photos as i,m not sure what to do with led