Metro Redux (Booooooo!)

I guess it's a Good way to pay the bills until they have something new to sell. Kinda like What id did with doom3 BFG edition.

You had the option to buy it, and you chose to buy. Blame yourself, there is plenty info out there, showing what is offered in the Redux versions, it was enough for you to buy it but yet you still complain.

Wow, baseless arguments. It's really funny. Suddenly changing statements just to make a reply? I know what is offered in Redux, so why even bother bringing it up?

Did you even watch the video? They've replaced the some models on 2033, it didn't even look better, made some things more shiny and suddenly that justifies it's relatively high price?

'Blame myself' for what? - Is there some injustice out there? I don't care if you buy the game or not, it's your money not mine. I'm just here sharing my opinions and suddenly, you went on a rampage :lol:

You can bark like a dog, but that won't make you a dog.

You can act like someone you're not, but that won't change who you are.

Finished Crysis without a discrete GPU,15 FPS average, and a lot of heart

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

For me I start with the "There's no way I'm not gonna spend $1,000 on a system."

Followed by the "Wow I need to buy the OS for a $100!?"

Then "Let's start with the 'best budget GPU' and 'best budget CPU' that actually fits what I think is my budget."

Realizing my budget is a lot less, I work my way to "I think these new games will run on a cheap ass CPU."

Then end with "The new parts launching next year is probably gonna be better and faster for the same price so I'll just buy next year."

While I agree with you, you must understand that some companies care only about profit. It was expected that those guys behind Metro will charge extra for anything as we could see in past that they charged money for added difficulty option (Ranger).

Comparing them to someone like CD Project who is totally invested in their fan base is off.

Maybe guys who actually worked on making Metro disagree with policy "pay for everything" too but they are still depends a on publisher who dictates what to do.

Well said. It's good that some here are making good points.

Sure it'll hit devs a lot with all this negative feedback from people, but they're the ones making games so they have a certain degree power over publishers. I want to see them exercise it. 

You can bark like a dog, but that won't make you a dog.

You can act like someone you're not, but that won't change who you are.

Finished Crysis without a discrete GPU,15 FPS average, and a lot of heart

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

For me I start with the "There's no way I'm not gonna spend $1,000 on a system."

Followed by the "Wow I need to buy the OS for a $100!?"

Then "Let's start with the 'best budget GPU' and 'best budget CPU' that actually fits what I think is my budget."

Realizing my budget is a lot less, I work my way to "I think these new games will run on a cheap ass CPU."

Then end with "The new parts launching next year is probably gonna be better and faster for the same price so I'll just buy next year."

There is no graphical improvement to Last Light, and 4A never claimed there was, but the changes to 2033 look great. Not enough that I'd by 2033 again, but it will be a better option for people who have never played it before.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194