Xbox one controller wireless capability

theloveablemoose

Recently came into possession of a Xbox one and im getting increasingly annoyed by the mandatory use of a micro USB cable (nice choice MS) so is there any word on when this is going to be usable or not.

Recently came into possession of a Xbox one and im getting increasingly annoyed by the mandatory use of a micro USB cable (nice choice MS) so is there any word on when this is going to be usable or not.

Yes thats how you played wired

Not entirely sure what your question is? If you have the wireless controller, then it's wireless. If you have the wired controller, then it's wired.

http://www.amazon.ca/Xbox-Wireless-Controller-Play-Charge/dp/B00CMQTUY2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1408549235&sr=8-2&keywords=xbox+one+wireless+controller

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Not entirely sure what your question is? If you have the wireless controller, then it's wireless. If you have the wired controller, then it's wired.

http://www.amazon.ca/Xbox-Wireless-Controller-Play-Charge/dp/B00CMQTUY2/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1408549235&sr=8-2&keywords=xbox+one+wireless+controller

They dont make only wired xbox one controllers

I'm guessing you want to use the xbox one controller wirelessly with your pc... I am not sure there is a way currently, maybe there is a dongle or something or it could be like getting a ps3 controller and you have to use a bluetooth adapter, I was not able to find anything.

OAS || AAS || LLS

My brother has a wireless xbox 360 controller and to get it to work with the PC he had to buy a dongle thing. They call MS M$ for a reason you know ;)

My brother has a wireless xbox 360 controller and to get it to work with the PC he had to buy a dongle thing. They call MS M$ for a reason you know ;)

I'm guessing you want to use the xbox one controller wirelessly with your pc... I am not sure there is a way currently, maybe there is a dongle or something or it could be like getting a ps3 controller and you have to use a bluetooth adapter, I was not able to find anything.

I've got both a PS3 controller and 360 but i guess MS are gonna release a dongle thing like the 360 to use this one wirelessly oh well.

i meant since the controller is in fact used wirelessly on the xbone is there a way to do the same on PC but i guess the general consensus is no.

i meant since the controller is in fact used wirelessly on the xbone is there a way to do the same on PC but i guess the general consensus is no.

Microsoft has announced that XBox One controller support for PC is "coming". But you're right, it's most likely going to be some sort of dongle you have to purchase.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

No not yet they have made one for the 360 controller but not yet for xbox one.

Microsoft has announced that XBox One controller support for PC is "coming". But you're right, it's most likely going to be some sort of dongle you have to purchase.

You can use Xbox one controllers on PC you just have to play wired.

I was going to pick up a XBO controller just the other day then realised that currently there's no wireless option on PC :( Hopefully they'll release the dongle soon (it'll come eventually) coz I want another controller for my lounge PC and don't really want to invest in another 360 one if the XBO adapter is just over the hill.

lol, Microsoft just cant win; no matter what they do. People with an X1 are begging for a wired controller, and people on PC are begging for a wireless dongle.

atm there's no way to use the XBO controller using wireless, only through usb, and the wont be way until ms releases a dongle for it, the controller communicates trough 2.4GHz band, the reasoning is because it has less lag that bluetooth, but i don't think that the main one because ps3 and ps4 controllers works fine on it

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here