Well priced monitors

keuthonymous

So I'm looking to upgrade my monitor setup, and I don't really feel like spending a fortune on monitors, what are some options I should look at?

I'm running 2 660 ti's in SLI, so resolution limitations are also something to condsider.

I want to get either 2 27inch 2560x1440 monitors, or 3 24inch 1080p monitors. I'll be using them mostly for content creation an 3D CAD, but also a little gaming, nothing to serious.

Also, I live in Sweden, so I have to think about shipping and import charges on anything that isn't already in Sweden.

Well since you want multiple displays IPS should be the way to go since TN have pretty bad viewing angle.

However IPS is hella more expensive than TN.

(for 3 24 inch)

IPS

I guess 3 of these would be good

http://www.amazon.com/Acer-H276HL-bmid-27-Inch-Widescreen/dp/B00G5AH2YG

TN

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098Y77OG/?tag=pcpapi-20

So I'm looking to upgrade my monitor setup, and I don't really feel like spending a fortune on monitors, what are some options I should look at?

I'm running 2 660 ti's in SLI, so resolution limitations are also something to condsider.

I want to get either 2 27inch 2560x1440 monitors, or 3 24inch 1080p monitors. I'll be using them mostly for content creation an 3D CAD, but also a little gaming, nothing to serious.

Also, I live in Sweden, so I have to think about shipping and import charges on anything that isn't already in Sweden.

What'd be your max budget for both monitors?

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator 

• 2 weeks later...

What'd be your max budget for both monitors?

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I've been having some trouble with my local ISP. I think it's around 4000SEK or about $650USD. I live in Sweden, so everything with computers is garunteed to be more expensive here.

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, I've been having some trouble with my local ISP. I think it's around 4000SEK or about $650USD. I live in Sweden, so everything with computers is garunteed to be more expensive here.

Alright mate, no worries. I just thought you were being rude, that's all :P (joking). Okay, so US$650 or AU$695 (basically $700). I shall have a look for you. :)

EDIT: I don't think that you can get two 27" 1440p monitors for US$650. You'd be looking at at least US$500 - US$600 for one 1440p monitor unless you went with the cheap Asian brands which I personally wouldn't recommend. As for three 1080p monitors, I'll have a look. :)

@keuthonymous maybe three of either of these LG monitors. Obviously one is more expensive then the other but that's why I'm giving you options. Here:

• LG 24MP76HM-S IPS Monitor —> http://www.lg.com/uk/monitors/lg-24MP76HM (about AU$285)

post-14986-0-05784000-1409323380.jpg

• LG 23MP75HM-P IPS Monitor —> http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824005630CVF (about AU$235)

post-14986-0-78926700-1409324442.jpg

I know the links aren't ones for in your country or the prices but I'm just trying to show you what you can get. :)