Best single player PC games

Not PC but you did say single player 'or' PC game... The PC Master Race is probably about to start hating on me but when it comes to story I still regard Ratchet and Clank (the proper series, not the spin-offs) to be one of the best for single player story. Love those games - great story, combat is not too difficult but also not really easy. When it comes to pure enjoyment of the experience, I'm yet to find something I've enjoyed more. 

I jut recently switched to the PC MASTER RACE from the ps3 and I know what u mean there are just some few games that are just plain better experienced on consoles.

Bioshock Infinite. My mind was blown..

First bioshock really good too 

Arcanum of Steamworks and Magic obscura.

Jag signerar inte vad som helst.

Bioshock Infinite. My mind was blown..

Wasn't expecting the ending, I just got the Return to Rapture episodes from G2a so I can't wait to give that a try. If you haven't played the first Bioshock I really recommend it.  

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Morrowind, Oblivion, Half-Life, Metro. Skyrim is not good enough to be on the list. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

First bioshock really good too 

Wasn't expecting the ending, I just got the Return to Rapture episodes from G2a so I can't wait to give that a try. If you haven't played the first Bioshock I really recommend it.  

I actually haven't played it... I think I will. I really wanna try the Bioshock Infinite DLC though.

Deus Ex. Brilliant game play, good story, all the choice. And it runs on virtually anything.

Since its release, I have done 5 times the single player campaign. It is the game/campaign that I have replayed the most in my gamer life. The story was incredible. DX:Human Revolution was very good, but didn't beat Deus Ex 1.

I actually haven't played it... I think I will. I really wanna try the Bioshock Infinite DLC though.

I felt like Bioshock was a little more open world while infinite was more linear. Haven't started the DLC yet as I have been playing the last of us.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

I'll list it even though it isn't originally a PC game since you can purchase it via Steam, but Final Fantasy VII is my all time favorite game and I've easily hundreds upon hundreds of hours logged in playing this single game which dates back to '97.

Skyrim.

Hail Sithis and the Yokudan Pantheon.

Hail Sithis (Hail novra!)

Mass Effect 1-3

1 definitely, 2 not as much, 3 no way, the shit ending ruined things.

I like Kotor, LoZ OoT (if you don't know what that is, you aren't a gamer, period), Fallout 3 (NV I didn't like how they did it so you couldn't play after the final mission, gayness)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Currently my favorite is Dark Souls 2.  Hotline Miami, is also a great game that has single player action, that is simply addictive.  Soundtrack is very hypnotic.  Story is kinda weird.  Can't wait till 2 comes out but here is the link to the leak 

Both games are kind of similar where you will die, die, die, many times.  

Bioshock infinite dlc isnt that good once the magic is gone the dlc is mediocre 

So hard to pick just one, at the moment it would be a throw up between Alan Wake and Silent hill 2 for me, I like a good horror that still leaves something to the imagination.

Assassin's Creed (all of them), a few visual novels (if that's your thing), GTA (III, VC, SA, IV), Ace Combat: Assault Horizon, Call of Duty MW series & Black ops series, DJMax Trilogy, Touhou (all the shooters, Super Marisa Land, PatchCon, Unthinkable Natural Law, and Hopeless Masquerade), and Half Life

Hell yeah the Ace Combat series! However Assualt Horizon was the WORST installment into the franchise...

Ace Combat Infinity has redeemed that failure however. I gotta buy a PS3....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Hell yeah the Ace Combat series! However Assualt Horizon was the WORST installment into the franchise...

Ace Combat Infinity has redeemed that failure however. I gotta buy a PS3....

-yt vids-

Haven't played Infinity yet but I do agree that Assault Horizon is not what I would call a true Ace Combat Game...

I've lost touch with the series since the PS2 games came out, but I managed to play a few levels on a friend's console and got the gist of it...

Haven't played Infinity yet but I do agree that Assault Horizon is not what I would call a true Ace Combat Game...

I've lost touch with the series since the PS2 games came out, but I managed to play a few levels on a friend's console and got the gist of it...

Ace combat 6 was good but the plot wasn't incredible like 4, 5 or Zero.

Infinity's missions are still being released and it seems epic so far, got a real nice Ace Combat 4 vibe to it with all the good stuff from 5 and zero. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Top single player games I've played this year.

1. To The Moon.

2. Metro Last Light. (Although I preferred 2033 a little bit more)

3. Bioshock Infinite.

4. Mass Effect 3. (Again I enjoyed the first 2 games more)

The list goes on because I played quite a few games this year, but these ones deserve a mention.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Sorry am I too mainstream for you? I don't abide by those cheesy internet rules. Also something about your fedora ownership.

TLOU is best SP game I've ever played gg glhf no re.

I think you missed the point of PC games ;P

No I cheated! (Very meta)

Does anyone remember stronghold that game was FUN also AGE OF EMPIRES 2 AND AGE OF MYTHOLOGY really great games

What in the actual f*ck? There are many good PC games, and it is the superior platform. But The Last of Us isn't on PC; and it's a great game.

What in the actual f*ck? There are many good PC games, and it is the superior platform. But The Last of Us isn't on PC; and it's a great game.

Re-read what I said, you mis-interpreted it.

Really short, but Thomas Was Alone is quite fun with an awesome story line.