Sub Zero Cooling with a WIndow Unit

not sure if this should be in this topic catagory, but does anyone know of a good tutorial on turning a window unit in to a CPU cooler? have one thats got some minor issues and was wondering if i could turn it into a cooler just to mess around with.

It would be very, very hard to do. But it can be done.  Something like this: 

No. You would need to get some condensation-proof insulated tubing like what phase-change coolers have, a special CPU block, extra coolant fluid, etc.... That will probably cost you as much as buying a phase change unit itself lol

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I don't think the forums are active these days but the Procooling (ProCooling Technical Discussions -> Xtreme cooling) and Xtreme Systems (Cooling -> Chilled liquid cooling/Vapour phase change cooling) forums used to be the go to places for phase change cooling, its been years since I've been around those sites but there should be a good pile of info still up.

One thing that was fairly popular was using AC units to do chilled liquid cooling as you don't have to braze up blocks, lines, etc. its much easier then doing direct die phase change but because your going below the dew point you really need to make sure you know what you're doing before you get into it, its not crazy hard but its not like just setting up a water cooler.