Neptune; The One and Only

Rising

Good looking build. Do you have any 3Dmark scores yet?

To fill the empty space, if you're really desperate put a nice filled reservoir in there. It would look good and be ready when you add a water loop. That's if you want to waste money though.

Other option is a nice corsair fan array :P

i'll do some tests soon and post them :) i know i got 42 Average, 13 min and 100 max FPS on Unigine Heaven.

I still would like to get something to fill that gap but for the moment money's tight xD. a reservoir for the moment sounds nice :o i could always loop it into itself till i can afford fittins and tubing and such. i'm adding more fans soon!

i've been thinking about what i want to do with that window, either i can drill holes/ slits in it and just get better airflow, or for the aesthetics i could cut out a shape, say the letter J for example, and instead of throwing away that cut out piece i can attach it back on the window at a distance. it would be protruding outwards.. i don't know if that makes sense, hard to explain.

Imagine you are sitting facing the case window head on. if you draw out a J on the window, then just pull it towards you 1 inch the J is floating mid air. add a 2 inch long piece of plastic on the top and bottom to hold it in place and you have a protruding image with vents on the side. of course i would not use the letter J, but the idea seems like it would be cool if done correctly.

Edit: cut out some stuff like a nerd: 

5Sn5Qp8.jpg

fTuL1qo.jpg

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

i'll do some tests soon and post them :) i know i got 42 Average, 13 min and 100 max FPS on Unigine Heaven.

I still would like to get something to fill that gap but for the moment money's tight xD. a reservoir for the moment sounds nice :o i could always loop it into itself till i can afford fittins and tubing and such. i'm adding more fans soon!

i've been thinking about what i want to do with that window, either i can drill holes/ slits in it and just get better airflow, or for the aesthetics i could cut out a shape, say the letter J for example, and instead of throwing away that cut out piece i can attach it back on the window at a distance. it would be protruding outwards.. i don't know if that makes sense, hard to explain.

Imagine you are sitting facing the case window head on. if you draw out a J on the window, then just pull it towards you 1 inch the J is floating mid air. add a 2 inch long piece of plastic on the top and bottom to hold it in place and you have a protruding image with vents on the side. of course i would not use the letter J, but the idea seems like it would be cool if done correctly.

Edit: cut out some stuff like a nerd: 

5Sn5Qp8.jpg

fTuL1qo.jpg

Yeah or even just plug the holes on the reservoir for now. That's a good idea, however I would make sure that it looks good. Like print off a 'J' and cut it out then trace and then either CNC it or precision cut with a router of jig saw. 

Just bought a corsair SP120 Purple LED fan: Put the new fan on the back of my case as an exhaust, and put the old stock exhaust fan as another intake up at the top. but I've got two issues...

First off the Corsair fan runs at a ridiculous stock RPM, like 1500 i think, so it's super loud. i'll have to buy a fan-controller in the future. Especially if i want more fans.

Secondly the Fan's LED, the purple, is a really beautiful, deep, full purple. but it doesn't match the LED strips i have in the computer. the purple on the LED Strip is a-lot lighter in tone, and now that it is directly next to the dark purple of the fan it looks pinkish. For the moment i have the lights removed... i may just buy more purple fans and have an under-glow like look.

\i6tSQvz.jpg

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

Spent a few hours today working on the GPU's color, here are some side by side comparisons!

The LED strips have been completely removed so the ugly white chord is now gone and i have extra room in the back of the case to do more cable management.

Before:                                                                                                                                                      After:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

87iEXfj.jpglXtaVgb.jpg

HoaI2UG.jpgY8iLkAT.jpg

i6tSQvz.jpgYjnAQAM.jpg

Good looking build. Do you have any 3Dmark scores yet?

Score: 4982

u6KCsr9.png 

Went for a basic hole pattern in the window, then just drilled them in:

dIDVZyB.jpgIsYPcJF.jpg

i added another fan in the front also. getting some more fans and either a fan hub or a fan controller to neaten up the cable management.

Got a new Monitor! AOC 23" Edgeless :D, i love the removable stand:

FRWPzRI.jpg

VjLPuJw.jpg