Tubing question (soft) want to be sure its plasticizer free

hey all, 

i currently have my rig water cooled and LOVE IT. specs of my rig are in my sig.  right now im using PrimoFlex Advanced LRT tubing. i bought it along side my other parts (rad and blocks) from performance pcs well i thought i would get it in a retail box but instead it came wrapped in clear cling wrap. so im not sure if i was really given the  Primoflex advanced or the Pro.   for those who don't know, pro is the older tubing they made but had Plasticizer issues. with the new tubing, it was fixed. well my tubing looks clean when i look at it, but i've noticed that i have some build up no my video card block which looks like Plasticizer. also have some crap in the fin away of my cpu block.  

i was going to just get the same  tubing but was worried that i will run into the same issues again or if its was just because i didnt flush the water blocks and tubing before building the rig ( i flushed the rads with very hot distilled water) so the crap stuck in the cpu fins could just be some stuff that i missed in the rads.

i hear Tygon is good but not sure which one to get theres a few different SKU's.  or should i not worry and just get the advanced LRT tubing another try?

PICTURES  (sorry for the margin rape)

9HTH9jj.jpg

9xDlooD.jpg

MIyAeBK.jpg

here the build as a whole. 

ZRgEBlA.jpg

My LRT Advanced (from a roll) also turned cloudy in 6 months with de-ionized water.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

It looks like this is just chalk... I'd strip it down and clean it with water/ vinegar (that's how I clean all my parts) and put it back together again.

Intel i7 7820X (delidded) @ 4.9GHz - MSI X299 M7 ACK + EKWB Fullcover Block - G.Skill Trident Z 32GB @ 3466MHz - nVidia Titan Xp + EKWB Fullcover Block @ 2.1GHz - Samsung 960Pro 2x - WDD Blue 2TB - Seasonic 750W Platinum - modded Corsair 600C - Hardtubed Custom Watercooling

I always recommend using Tygon tubin, that stuff is unbeatable :D

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

I always recommend using Tygon tubin, that stuff is unbeatable :D

Can u link me to some 3/8. 5/8 that is good. There are like 6 different sku of tygon

Can u link me to some 3/8. 5/8 that is good. There are like 6 different sku of tygon

This one would suit your needs :)

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/10471/ex-tub-631/Tygon_R-3603_38_ID_58_OD_-_Laboratory_Tubing.html?tl=g30c457s1151

My Rig "Jenova" Ryzen 7 3900X with EK Supremacy Elite, RTX3090 with EK Fullcover Acetal + Nickel & EK Backplate, Corsair AX1200i (sleeved), ASUS X570-E, 4x 8gb Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3800MHz 16CL, 500gb Samsung 980 Pro, Raijintek Paean

If I remember right the commonly used plasticizer free Tygon was 2075 (been a while since I ordered so may be wrong).

Edit: Googled quickly an it looks like 2475 is the newest version in that product line.

If I remember right the commonly used plasticizer free Tygon was 2075 (been a while since I ordered so may be wrong).

Edit: Googled quickly an it looks like 2475 is the newest version in that product line.

seems good. 40 bucks for 10 feet though :( that sucks. 

seems good. 40 bucks for 10 feet though :( that sucks.

LOL yea sadly price was never Tygons strong point :(

Norprene.

All clear tube outside of hard tube will cloud,its the price you pay for convenience.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

If you can get the Tygon tubing get it. The Tygon tubing that is plastersizer free all start with A in the serial number like this one.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.