Graphics Card not allowing images to show up on my moniter.

Go to solution Solved by MourningSouls,

Since you're using a TV, are you sure it's set to the right input? Some TV's I've used auto switch to new signals, others don't.

Other than that my only thoughts are that it's DOA or you derped and it's not actually plugged in properly.

Also, try reseating the GPU, some boards you need to apply more pressure than you think to get it to seat fully. I had this problem with my R9-290 on my ASUS Maximus VII Hero board. I struggled for about a month thinking it was this or that and all it turned out to be was the graphics card wasn't seated all the way in.

How more can i seal it in D;   I just clicked it in. When I heard the sound, Graphics card was functioning 

Everything that could be wrong. 1. Your GPU is bad return it 2. you broke the connectors on your GPU or there bad 3. Your cable is bad 4. Your PCI-E slot on your motherboard is bad. If your board has another PCI-E slot try it in that one. Even though you should have it the the top most slot try it in that one and see if it works

Everything that could be wrong. 1. Your GPU is bad return it 2. you broke the connectors on your GPU or there bad 3. Your cable is bad 4. Your PCI-E slot on your motherboard is bad. If your board has another PCI-E slot try it in that one. Even though you should have it the the top most slot try it in that one and see if it works

option 1 can happen   option 2 might also    option 3 I don't think so since i can use the computer through the motherboard socket, and 4 I can test it out.

option 1 can happen   option 2 might also    option 3 I don't think so since i can use the computer through the motherboard socket, and 4 I can test it out.

So you do have another PCI-E slot if you do try it.

Maybe here is what the motherboard looks like

post-121098-0-34544600-1408408751.jpg 

So you do have another PCI-E slot if you do try it.

post-121098-0-18352600-1408408808.jpg

post-121098-0-18352600-1408408808.jpg

No only one thats weird 99% of all ATX boards have at least 2 I would take that board back if possible

Honestly, if the board works without the card in it, then I would have to guess that the card is bad. Just what I think.

Honestly, if the board works without the card in it, then I would have to guess that the card is bad. Just what I think.

Yes but the PCI-E slot could be bad

Since you're using a TV, are you sure it's set to the right input? Some TV's I've used auto switch to new signals, others don't.

Other than that my only thoughts are that it's DOA or you derped and it's not actually plugged in properly.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Here I will try again.

Im going to install the graphics card. Options i'm going to do

Use the adapter   or use the hdmi cable and make sure I plug in everything properly.

Here I will try again.

Im going to install the graphics card. Options i'm going to do

Use the adapter   or use the hdmi cable and make sure I plug in everything properly.

You used a VGA cable without the adapter?

I want to say thank you to everyone who has helped me. I derped out and didnt plug it in all the way :P sorry But thank you everyone

Yes but the PCI-E slot could be bad

Doubt it. Never heard of a problem like that. It's a lot more common for it to be the GPU, ESPECIALLY for something as low-end as a 750ti.