Recomendations for a Headset

Hi guys !! I'm in of your advice on pick a headset. I'm a casual gamer and listen to music so I need to chose one that would serve both purposes. I am not a pro and experience with different headphones and sound quality is niet, so, there might be the fact that I may not be much aware of a difference in quality of sound when the change is little.
The features I need are;
1) it should be on ear type, covering all the ear,

2) closed back,
3) ~150 $ a little further wont matter if its worth it. (Feel obliged to tell me I'm a 'F'ing idiot to spend 150$ if i cant distinguish the quality :rolleyes:  if its the case),
4) the ear cups be durable, hate them leatherette peeling off :( ,

5) the mic should be good, noise cancellation should be solid, (low profile if possible, you know like retractable)

6) if there is a perfect balance between gaming needs and music needs. (that maybe a bit stretching wouldn't it, sorry :P ) well if it helps, i play all types of games, yes to CS:GO and DOTO, and there isn't a specific genre of music. :unsure:  but i can say i like the bass booming but also enjoy something like a violin :) (Now you get the idea why i find it difficult to make the choice. I just like good everything ^_^ )

7) looks really don't matter that much but if its premium looking, better.

Now I know finally it all comes down to personal preference but its all right, more people like it, i guess i would like it :P  . OK i was a lot to read, just thank you if you got this far ^_^  !! Please help me to choose, and be kind enough to write out a reason of recommending a product. Cheers guys ;)  Have a great time !!

Ps- used a lot of faces to make it a little easy to read  ;) let me know if it helps or is a nuisance !!

Pss- they didn't allow the first amount of faces, and had to try a few times !!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/18617-the-audio-boards-frequently-asked-questions-pre-answered/

take a gander.

I recommend getting a good quality pair of headphones and attaching a Mod Mic to it. You will get much better audio quality in game and while listening to music. "gaming" headphones are oftenvery bass heavy and are not as pleasurable to use for listening to music, not to mention they are can be lower quality and often you are paying just for the "gamer" branding.

I should be studying.

Kingston HyperX Cloud.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

That's a lot of emoticons...

Kingston HyperX Cloud.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Sennhiser PC 310

SYSTEM SPECS

i7 4790k | LTT Edition Noctua NH-U12S | Gigabyte Z97-SOC Force | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer DDR3 | 120GB Samsung 850 EVO | 1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue | NVIDIA GTX 980ti | H440 Orange | EVGA 650B3 PSU

If you live in the US you can get the HyperX Clouds on sale from NCXUS for $50 until tomorrow. I splurged and got one... or two.... You can do that or get a decent pair of semi-open headphones that have good soundstage and bass with a clip-on mic like the zalman, or my personal preference of a Neewer lapel mic.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

I can only recommend the Kingston HyperX Cloud since they're are the pair that I am using now, and am happy with.  They're better ones available for the price range you're looking at no doubt.  I just feel they're worth your consideration, and they can be had for $60-$80 range.

(must include linus oriented too)

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/177030-kingston-hyperx-cloud-on-ps3/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/190180-help-hyperx-cloud/

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/200793-kingston-hyperx-cloud-headset-issues/

:EDIT: nvm, seem everyone is recommending the same thing ^_^, that makes it a pretty easy choice n'est-ce pas?