My first PC build want to be cheap and powerfull

otp19

Hi

I am starting thiis new topic about month from actual buying the stuff ,becose ii just want to make sure i get some advice about the hardware and other options. So i want to play games on 1080p on the very high or ultra setings. I already have preorder shield tablet so graphiic card should be Nvidea and since thiis is my first time building computer and want to overclock it i thought maybe asus board will be good choice.

so here are my choices:

FRACTAL Node 804 - case (or maybe corsair air 240)

ASUS GRYPHON Z97 ARMOR EDITION - motherboard (i thought first about ASUS MAXIMUS VII GENE)

Intel Pentium G3258 -procesor (really want to overcock it but dont know if it will be enought for games)

Kingston SO-DIMM 16GB KIT DDR3L 2133MHz HyperX Impact CL11 Dual Voltage Black Series - RAM 

Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 240GB - SSD

Cooler Master V Series 750W - Power supply 

and GTX 770 not shure witch one maybe cheapest design even if i want reference design but they are more expensive.

Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H105 - cooling

please note i am from czech republic and we have different price here i think slightly higer than in US  and i want to cost it max aroud 3500czk it is about 1750$us 

I think hard drive will have to wait i still have my old external WD 500gig for some storage and cant really find optical slim blu-ray here and maybe let it for later as well. So did  miss something?

post-54256-0-11428700-1408365312_thumb.j

This is not a build log. Please post in the relevant section next time.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

This is not a build log. Please post in the relevant section next time.

This is not answering his question. Please post a relevant reply and let the mods do their own job.

HiI am starting thiis new topic about month from actual buying the stuff ,becose ii just want to make sure i get some advice about the hardware and other options. So i want to play games on 1080p on the very high or ultra setings. I already have preorder shield tablet so graphiic card should be Nvidea and since thiis is my first time building computer and want to overclock it i thought maybe asus board will be good choice.so here are my choices:FRACTAL Node 804 - case (or maybe corsair air 240)ASUS GRYPHON Z97 ARMOR EDITION - motherboard (i thought first about ASUS MAXIMUS VII GENE)Intel Pentium G3258 -procesor (really want to overcock it but dont know if it will be enought for games)Kingston SO-DIMM 16GB KIT DDR3L 2133MHz HyperX Impact CL11 Dual Voltage Black Series - RAM Kingston HyperX 3K SSD 240GB - SSDCooler Master V Series 750W - Power supply and GTX 770 not shure witch one maybe cheapest design even if i want reference design but they are more expensive. Corsair Cooling Hydro Series H105 - coolingplease note i am from czech republic and we have different price here i think slightly higer than in US and i want to cost it max aroud 3500czk it is about 1750$us I think hard drive will have to wait i still have my old external WD 500gig for some storage and cant really find optical slim blu-ray here and maybe let it for later as well. So did miss something?
You did not miss anything, jestli to postavis spravne a nic neznicis v prubehu? Bude ti to fungovat krasne ;)Well, if there is something DOA, Alza will take care of it, I've been there many times.
My personal input would be don't spend that much on a motherboard for that CPU. Maybe find some cheaper RAM? Also, get an Air 240 because I'm thinking of getting one and want to see more builds in them before I decide :P
I think that he's probably going to upgrade the cpu in the future, or you (@otp19) could try searching for 4650K or 4690K? Are they in your price range? Your cooling is really good (tho make sure that it will fit into the case), so even if you get somethink like that 4790K it will hover @60C~70C under load

yeah i am not kind of shure.becse of the all gtx880 and 870 rumors if i should wait for them or if spend more on procesor if the next generation will be huge step. ii dont really not.

btw sorry for post it in wrong section.

yeah i am not kind of shure.becse of the all gtx880 and 870 rumors if i should wait for them or if spend more on procesor if the next generation will be huge step. ii dont really not.

btw sorry for post it in wrong section.

Yeah, I know, one thing's for sure, they're going to be expensive when they come out and later their price will drop again (2-3 months) when the release of GTX 9xx will be (probably)...

Btw, as Christmas is coming, wait for 25-30th Dec. you'll see the price drop, buy it at that time, after those dates the dates will go back up, that's what I noticed last year ;)

I am stil not shure. so should i just opt to i5 with oveclocking and let graphic card after chriistmas? is intel graphic chip even good enought for games liike dota2? :D....  probably not and that is what i am afraid of.