Japanese MSi H440 Build

Kobukuro

Living in Japan Got sick of using my MacBook Air for gaming so Doing my 2nd PC build.

Its hard to get the correct parts that you need and want here in Japan even when you don't live in a big city such as Tokyo, But here is what I have been able to get my hands on

Intel i7-4790K That i will OC to 4.4Ghz
Ripjaws DDR3-1866 32G ram
Corsair RM1000 1000w psu
2x MSI Radeon R9 290 4GB TWIN FROZR
MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Motherboard
CPU cooler kraken X61
2T harddrive
2x 500G SSD drives

Change the computer case and Cpu cooler with these Aerocool Dead silence red LED 140mm fans, 

so total fans in the pc will be 3 Aerocool fans and 3 black fans at front of the case.

Waiting on a lot of parts as its not normal to build a custom pc here in Japan.

i2B911.jpgcUVQr8.jpga9QFGn.jpg
2j0mi6w.jpg

|| CPU: i7-4790k || CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 || Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 || GPU: MSI GTX 980 4GB TWIN FROZR  || 

||SSD: EVO 1TB || HDD: Western Digital green 2 TB || PSU: Corsair RM 1000W 80+ Gold Modular || Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red || 

||RAM: 32G Ripjaws DDR3-1866  ||Fans: 3 x Aerocool Dead silence red LED 140mm : 3 x NZXT Black 120mm ||

Will be Updating more once parts start arriving.

|| CPU: i7-4790k || CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken X61 || Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 || GPU: MSI GTX 980 4GB TWIN FROZR  || 

||SSD: EVO 1TB || HDD: Western Digital green 2 TB || PSU: Corsair RM 1000W 80+ Gold Modular || Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red || 

||RAM: 32G Ripjaws DDR3-1866  ||Fans: 3 x Aerocool Dead silence red LED 140mm : 3 x NZXT Black 120mm ||

Cool, will be following this

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

i believed the 500GB are SSD in RAID 0 config?

those GTX780 are 3GB versions

am i right?

IMO the 6GB may be better

and strangely for a place so advanced like Tokyo may be hard to find good computer parts

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

i believed the 500GB are SSD in RAID 0 config?

those GTX780 are 3GB versions

am i right?

IMO the 6GB may be better

and strangely for a place so advanced like Tokyo may be hard to find good computer parts

Yes RAID 0

yes and 3GB versions 

also not living close to Tokyo more near Toyohashi 

Very nice and clean looking so far, i like it :P

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

You have one. That fan. Is it quiet? The Aerocool one in the back?>

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Dang, looking good! Though, you might wanna run that front panel audio cable through a different spot...

Aesthetics of rigs matter

If you're interested, participate in LTT Build Offs

Yes RAID 0

yes and 3GB versions 

also not living close to Tokyo more near Toyohashi 

i see 

just asking how much are the R9 290s?

I believe they should be cheaper than the GTX780

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

Wow these parts make a dram build of mine. But the inner silence freak in me has won so many times. I had these Aerocool fans once, they look amazing! But they are everything else than silent to my ear. Keep them if you don't know any better yet, they look just awesome! *I'm spoiled*

who cares...

You have one. That fan. Is it quiet? The Aerocool one in the back?>

Have 2 more haven't put them in yet waiting on my Kraken X61 to install them also don't have my psu yet.

Dang, looking good! Though, you might wanna run that front panel audio cable through a different spot...

yeah cable management isn't finished yet still waiting on a lot of parts as ordering from a lot of Japanese online store as PC shops are like non-existent where I live.

i see 

just asking how much are the R9 290s?

I believe they should be cheaper than the GTX780

Yes they are cheaper buy a 20000yen but more loud and not as silent as the GTX780 and sticking to the MSi theme also.

yeah cable management isn't finished yet still waiting on a lot of parts as ordering from a lot of Japanese online store as PC shops are like non-existent where I live.

Yes they are cheaper buy a 20000yen but more loud and not as silent as the GTX780 and sticking to the MSi theme also.

MSI R9 290 Gaming should be as good as the GTX780 

pretty silent compared to the reference coolers

MSI R9 290 Gaming should be as good as the GTX780 

pretty silent compared to the reference coolers

Costs the same as the GTX780s

Costs the same as the GTX780s

judging from the games now which uses high amount of VRAM capacity 

4GB on the 290 will be a better option over the GTX780s

judging from the games now which uses high amount of VRAM capacity 

4GB on the 290 will be a better option over the GTX780s

Decided to get to get the MSI Radeon R9 290 4GB TWIN FROZR Video Card as I may run duel Monitors.

My Corsair RM 1000W PCU and braided cables should be arriving soon, would think that Japanese Post system is fast but it is not.... 

4h5ah3.jpg

25g43tl.jpg

24fdb42.jpg

So cannot wait to get these parts in this coming week and get started on my cable management.

Looking forward to the coming updates

I got one of dem fans you have in the rear, very quiet

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I got one of dem fans you have in the rear, very quiet

Awesome haven't been able to test it yet as still waiting on PSU

• 1 month later...

A small up date Just moved house and had to buy furniture >.< lucky that happened so now I can get 2 GTX 970's and still waiting on my braided cables and Kraken X61.

Also stuck on my screen options -

Acer GN246HLBbid ¥ 31,798 ASUS VGシリーズ VG248QE ¥ 34,539

Is G-sync worth the extra money, both are 144hz.