Project Ultima [Build log]

IMCustoms

Darn sorry to hear about your sponsor issues. Now I'm kinda glad I don't have any sponsors for my build. Anyways hope everything gets resolved for you or someone on this forum has some contacts they could forward to you this looks like it was going to be a very interesting project.

More links in my profile! Builds: Project(Main Rig): Cosmos Sv2 -- 2nd PC: Old School AMD -- Project: HD4890 Revival,

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Specs Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Cosmos Sv2:

• CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.1ghz
  • Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z390-A
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000
  • GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Turbo
  • Case: Modded Cosmos S (Cosmos Sv2)
  • Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME, WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe, 2x WD Red 2TB raid 1, 150GB Toshiba 2.5"
  • PSU: Corsair HX850
  • Display(s): Samsung LC32JG50QQNZA 32.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz, LG 29UM58-P 29.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz
  • Cooling: Custom Loop
  • Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum
  • Mouse: Corsair Dark Core
  • Sound: Oboard with Logitech something or other 5.1 speakers and HyperX Headset
  • PC Part Picker URL: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/NotSoEpicMods/saved/LYysZL

Old School AMD:

• CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
  • Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev1.0
  • RAM: 16GB Patriot Sector 5
  • GPU: XFX HD 7950
  • Case: Cougar MX330-G Glass Window
  • Storage: 2x HyperX 3K 120GB SSD 
  • PSU: Corsair 650W
  • Display(s): Samsung 32"
  • Cooling: Hyper 212+
  • Keyboard: Logitech G110
  • Mouse: Logitech M100
  • Sound: HyperX Headset

@NotSoEpicMods, Yeah, hope so too... I contacted a few more manufacturers, and we'll see...

In the meantime.. I tested hardware I have for this build and it all works ! :D

I bought that stuff a while ago (except GPUs), before I even started this build, and never tested it so far, cause I had Cristal Toxin running and just wanted to upgrade it.. But I come up with a plan for Project Ultima, and that upgrade prolonged until now... So here is a little proof :)

And btw, I have blocks on GPUs, so I couldn't put them on with the rest :(

20140911154605hdr.jpg

20140911154714hdr.jpg

20140911154649.jpg

Renders look nice.  Looks promising.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

great

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys!

It's time for a little (good news at last) update :D

I've contacted EKWB and they decided to regardless of their situation, send me some of the promised goods by the end of this week! So I'm expecting them to arrive by the end of next, or the week after, and than I can order the Bitspower parts, which will be sent immediately and finally get the project on track :)

In the mean time, I ordered some RGB LED stripes with controllers, and get a hold of some glass for top part of the table, and found a place with some car wrapping matte black foil to cover the build.. So I'm just waiting for all of that to arrive, and start with some serious building and remodeling of my room :D

Thanks guys!

It's time for a little (good news at last) update :D

I've contacted EKWB and they decided to regardless of their situation, send me some of the promised goods by the end of this week! So I'm expecting them to arrive by the end of next, or the week after, and than I can order the Bitspower parts, which will be sent immediately and finally get the project on track :)

In the mean time, I ordered some RGB LED stripes with controllers, and get a hold of some glass for top part of the table, and found a place with some car wrapping matte black foil to cover the build.. So I'm just waiting for all of that to arrive, and start with some serious building and remodeling of my room :D

Can't wait, you are talented my friend.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

RGB LED Strips came first ! And I've played around with them a bit :D You can sub on my YT channel and also follow my work there :)

(I still haven't got the time to tidy up my channel, but I will do that soon)

Nice, RGB lighting.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

• 2 weeks later...

More pics a bit later :D

-snip-

Can't wait and what camera did you use ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Can't wait and what camera did you use ?

Super pro DSLR (LG G2) :D

I can't really afford a new cam right now, so this one and some photoshop skills will have to suffice for now :)

And here are some unboxing pics :D

And one more thing.. Do you guys want to see GPU and MOBO water block mounting guides? I can take some time to do a videos of those two :)

Please comment so I know if it's worth it for me to take my time to do that :)

First of all, great packaging by EKWB, I simply love this air bags :D

20141101121034.jpg

And these are the parts I got :)

20141101121145hdr.jpg

20141101121248hdr.jpg

Full G1.Sniper 5 motherboard block

20141101121940hdr.jpg

Two D5 PWM pumps

20141101122401hdr.jpg

And tube bending and cutting kit

20141101121506hdr.jpg

It's not all that we agreed at first, but regarding their situation, it's good overall :)

There will be more pics of these parts, or videos if you comment that you like that format more :)

Amazing skills with that LG G2 and you use Photoshop to edit the pics, those pics look amazing.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

^ Thanks. And what would you like to see, more pics or videos of block mounting? :)

^ Thanks. And what would you like to see, more pics or videos of block mounting? :)

I wouldn't bother with videos, pics are enough and use the spoiler feature [****]  [/*****]

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I wouldn't bother with videos, pics are enough and use the spoiler feature [****] [/*****]

I will for posts with a lot of photos, like mounting guides.. Others I make pretty small and they load quickly, so I won't bother :)

@NotSoEpicMods, Yeah, hope so too... I contacted a few more manufacturers, and we'll see...

I bought that stuff a while ago (except GPUs), before I even started this build, and never tested it so far, cause I had Cristal Toxin running and just wanted to upgrade it.. But I come up with a plan for Project Ultima, and that upgrade prolonged until now... So here is a little proof :)

What monitor do you have? 

omg that knife is sexy where did you buy it (csgo knife hype)

Some street store when I was on vacation.. Just loved it from the moment I laid my eyes on it :)

What monitor do you have? 

Asus MX279H

• 2 weeks later...

It will render through the night, and version of GPU block unboxing and mounting tutorial in Serbian will come live tomorrow ! :D
English version will follow in days to come :)

Sub on my new channel and expect some exciting stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/IMCustomsIgor :)

untitled.jpg

Hey guys,

I had some problem uploading the clip yesterday, but now it's finally here ! :D

So please like and subscribe to support my work if you like the video, and expect more soon!

English version will follow in days to come, I decided to make a Serbian version first, cause we don't have any clips like that on our native language and I want to promote high-end PC building in my and surrounding countries :)

Haven't seen the video yet but it looks high quality.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Thanks, English version will come soon, so you all can enjoy it :)

Ohh Christmas has come early this year ! :D

But, I'll have to delay showing you this goodies until I finish videos on GPU and MOBO mountings :)

20141120113408.jpg

20140911154605hdr.jpg

20140911154714hdr.jpg

20140911154649.jpg

Your camera please? And sorry to quote the pics.I am on mobile version.Sorry!