websites to learn new languages? and where did you learn english?

GrmanRodriguez

Hi, I learned english mostly by listening to music and watching TV accompanied by some school classes, right now I'm learning german and I would like to know if you know about any website to learn a language but by chatting with actual people (I'm already taking classes). Maybe where you learned english? also, how did you learn english (non-native speakers)?

I learned english naturally... cause well... I'm white. However there's many good places both online and in person to learn english, you just have to try some and see what works best for you.

"Rawr XD"

Learned English from parents/school.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I learned english naturally... cause well... I'm white. However there's many good places both online and in person to learn english, you just have to try some and see what works best for you.

Yeah but I wanted to ask for good reliable places before I try, I don't want to deal with pervs while looking

Edit: Also Im learning german, not english

School or pre-school 'cause English is the official language where I live.

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |

Hi, I learned english mostly by listening to music and watching TV accompanied by some school classes, right now I'm learning german and I would like to know if you know about any website to learn a language but by chatting with actual people (I'm already taking classes). Maybe where you learned english? also, how did you learn english (non-native speakers)?

English is my third language. I learned it from TV since I was little. English audio with English subtitles to learn how to properly write it too. Whut up Dora and Blues Clues. :P 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

English is my third language. I learned it from TV since I was little. English audio with English subtitles to learn how to properly write it too. Whut up Dora and Blues Clues. :P

In my country (My native is Spanish) Dora teaches english, in yours too?

Yeah but I wanted to ask for good reliable places before I try, I don't want to deal with pervs while looking

Edit: Also Im learning german, not english

I don't think perv means what you think it means.

Anyways, on to the topic now.

I learned English naturally because I'm 'murican.

http://www.talkenglish.com/

Good website to start learning. One of the best things you can do is visit a country with an English speaking population and just listen to them talk after you learn the basics.

Oh.... you want to learn German.....

Here you go, I learned from this site:

http://www.babbel.com/learn-german-online

Here's a free sites:

http://www.wiegehtsgerman.com/

What determines your native language is the language learned during a critical period at a very young age (critical period hypothesis), which is basically an ideal time to learn a language. After that it becomes much more difficult to acquire one.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I don't think perv means what you think it means.

Anyways, on to the topic now.

I learned English naturally because I'm 'murican.

http://www.talkenglish.com/

Good website to start learning. One of the best things you can do is visit a country with an English speaking population and just listen to them talk after you learn the basics.

Oh.... you want to learn German.....

Here you go, I learned from this site:

http://www.babbel.com/learn-german-online

Here's a free sites:

http://www.wiegehtsgerman.com/

pervert as in Omegle or Chatroulette perv, you know what I mean xD

pervert as in Omegle or Chatroulette perv, you know what I mean xD

Okay, yep, pervert is what you think it is.

English is my native language, I learned bad english in public school.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

In my country (My native is Spanish) Dora teaches english, in yours too?

Yep. There was still some Spanish sometimes. Unfortunately my Spanish isn't what it used to be, since I hardly speak it anymore. My first and 2nd language are Dutch and Papiamento.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.