3DS Games

Enneikay

So, I got a 3DS XL recently and I need to buy moar games. I wanted to have people from the PC Master Race to give me their opinions and recommendations about several 3DS games.

I live in Argentina so 3DS games are kinda expensive, but yolo. The games I'm mostly considering are:

- Super Mario 3D Land ($539ARS)

- TLOZ: A Link Between Worlds ($599ARS)

- Etrian Odyssey IV ($599ARS)

- Mario Kart 7 ($599ARS)

- Bravely Default ($645ARS)

- Fire Emblem: Awakening ($699ARS)

Right now I have a "budget" of $540ARS, but I'm most likely going to get $140ARS very soon. So let's say my "budget" is $680ARS.

Which game would you choose out of those six? Why?

In what order would you get these games if you were to get all of them one by one?

Are Bravely Default and Fire Emblem: Awakening worth the extra money?

Note: My birthday is next month so, whatever I choose, I'm likely to get another 3DS game in a month.

Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this kind of thing in LTT Forums ;-; 

mario 3d land is really good!

zelda is good

so is fire emblem!

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

+1 for bravely default. yes it's worth the extra price.  

for "3d" games that actually feel neat to use 3D I would throw in Star Fox.  

Pokemon, of course, but those two aren't on your list so Bravely Default.  Go. Go now.  Get it. 

Fire emblem is probably the best game made for a portable, especially if you turn up the difficulty. 

FWIW i own all of those games. And have owned almost every major portable system since the original gameboy.

I have a 2019 macbook pro with 64gb of ram and my gaming pc has been in the closet since 2018

Mario Kart 7 if you don't mind being a generation behind. I bought it, and I love it. It's just like having Mario Kart Wii on the go...which I also had. I also recommend 3D Land as well. (Can you tell I'm more of a Mario fan)?

Now, you know what you can expect from these barbarians. They are a race of rabid BASTARDS that will fight us tooth and nail! But they don't know what they're up against. Cyrodiil, is CIVILIZATION! Cyrodiil, is ORDER! Cyrodiil is POWER! And out here, WE. ARE. CYRODIIL. 

• 5 weeks later...