Project Resurrect (watercooled mini itx danger den case) 4790k,titan z,

godsarmy

Just ordered a titan z and EK water block!! Super excited to finally be replacing the 690 :)

Titan z is here water block will be here tomorrow!!! post-6822-14151383544726_thumb.jpg

holy **** a titan-z, where have you hidden the money tree? :rolleyes:

nice build btw!!

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

holy **** a titan-z, where have you hidden the money tree? :rolleyes:

nice build btw!!

Thanks man!!!! And North Dakota lol... I got it for 1500 not 3000 though ;)

Looks seriously good, didn't think such a small case would look so good but I love how it looks, especially with the orientation of the motherboard like this. I would say the colour seems a bit odd to me but that's merely personal preference and I'm just not too fond of yellow(ish) colours. Either way, looks awesome. Are you going to reroute the cables running over the middle of the motherboard/case, or is that their final position? Although in a small case like that there may not be a lot of options left to wire them otherwise... Anyway, looks awesome, great job :)

Looks seriously good, didn't think such a small case would look so good but I love how it looks, especially with the orientation of the motherboard like this. I would say the colour seems a bit odd to me but that's merely personal preference and I'm just not too fond of yellow(ish) colours. Either way, looks awesome. Are you going to reroute the cables running over the middle of the motherboard/case, or is that their final position? Although in a small case like that there may not be a lot of options left to wire them otherwise... Anyway, looks awesome, great job :)

Thanks man means a lot!!!

For the cable routing I ordered the 24 pin too long -_-... When I pull it apart to install the titan I was going to try another position, I'm thinking of turning the power supply upside down and turning the power supply fan into an intake it will suck up some of that 24 pin and help with airflow (hopefully) :) haven"t made any decisions though because I'm looking at upgrading the motherboard and CPU to z97 rog and i7

Thanks man means a lot!!!

For the cable routing I ordered the 24 pin too long -_-... When I pull it apart to install the titan I was going to try another position, I'm thinking of turning the power supply upside down and turning the power supply fan into an intake it will suck up some of that 24 pin and help with airflow (hopefully) :)

Eesh that's annoying (the cable being too long). To me though it seems that flipping the PSU upside down would make a rather minimal difference but since you're flipping it for airflow improvement I'd be interested to see how much of a difference that actually makes. Keep us updated :D

Oh and by the way, your desk looks awesome! Love the speakers, love the keyboard (have the same one ;) ) and the dual monitors look pretty swell on the nice looking darker wood desk. I myself prefer to put my keyboard/mouse in the corner, as opposed to facing the wall. Being 6 foot 5 that tends to help with leg room... 

Seeing your computer on your desk though, are you planning to put any lights in it? Nothing too flashy because that'd take away from the more sophisticated, rustic look your desk has, but just some smooth lighting elements because it seems a bit dark and draws a bit too little attention to itself. 

Oh and by the way, your desk looks awesome! Love the speakers, love the keyboard (have the same one ;) ) and the dual monitors look pretty swell on the nice looking darker wood desk. I myself prefer to put my keyboard/mouse in the corner, as opposed to facing the wall. Being 6 foot 5 that tends to help with leg room...

Seeing your computer on your desk though, are you planning to put any lights in it? Nothing too flashy because that'd take away from the more sophisticated, rustic look your desk has, but just some smooth lighting elements because it seems a bit dark and draws a bit too little attention to itself.

Thanks again man!

I order a small white light strip (in between rad in case maybe), and was thinking about light up ram but idk

Ya I'm not a huge fan of the desk setup now. I'm actually building a desk for more legroom lol

post-6822-14151987049589_thumb.jpg

Thanks again man!

I order a small white light strip (in between rad in case maybe), and was thinking about light up ram but idk

Ya I'm not a huge fan of the desk setup now. I'm actually building a desk for more legroom lol

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1415198703.044692.jpg

Are you keeping the desk that beautiful wood or are you changing the material (seeing the picture of the metal)? The leg room may not have been perfect but it did look nice with the wood in my opinion. By the way, what speakers are those and are they any good? 

Are you keeping the desk that beautiful wood or are you changing the material (seeing the picture of the metal)? The leg room may not have been perfect but it did look nice with the wood in my opinion. By the way, what speakers are those and are they any good?

Ya I'll keep the wood desk for work. Definitive technology mythos two's love them! And the desk I'm building is steal :)

Love these yellow and black builds

Thanks man it's a total copy of skunkworks from jaystwocents :P

Thanks man! Now I got wire the psu and sleeve -_-... I might just see how much it costs to have lutro0 customs do it... Because I didn't do so well last time..

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/240570-promo-code-upc-sleeving-deal/?hl=upc

UPC has a deal, and while it's not much, they have good prices

Subbed. Like DFI I loved Danger Den.

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Subbed. Like DFI I loved Danger Den.

Danger den made some great cases, I loved that they were able to make the case a custom size for me it was originally a lanTower 450 I Believe

Danger den made some great cases, I loved that they were able to make the case a custom size for me it was originally a lanTower 450 I Believe

I loved everything they made, just like DFI. Like DFI they dared to be different. Unfortunately custom products cost a lot to make, and thus you need to sell them expensively.

Which IMO is what finished off both companies. Shame, but recessions suck balls :(

Area 51 2014. Intel 5820k@ 4.4ghz. MSI X99.16gb Quad channel ram. AMD Fury X.Asus RAIDR.OCZ ARC 480gb SSD. Velociraptor 600gb. 2tb WD.

Can't wait for the final with the Titan Z, please do some benchmarks and also tell us your temps afterwards, I love this build, I seriously do :)

Thanks!! :)

I'm so stoked as well.. I will be doing 1440p benchmarks, no 4k yet :( if you have anything particular that you would like to see, let me know!

3 hours of gaming I can hit 55c with the 690, this is in super quite mode though, got new higher rpm fans coming just in case I need them

post-6822-1415323338308_thumb.jpg

Water block and fans came in!!!

post-6822-14153233739786_thumb.jpg

And also i replaced my fan in my power supply (in progress shoot)

So that's like the seventh titan Z i've seen on the forum

More than i ever expected

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Just ordered an rog swift!!! If any of you guys are looking for one there is 5 in stock at ncix us for 799$